Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

I honestly believe one of two things would have definitely transpired had Mon stuck about.

1. We would be or would have been Champions Of Europe again.

2. We would be bankrupt.

How would the cookie have crumbled?

Sadly? We will never know.

I'm gonna have to hazard a guess that MON wasn't going to win the UCL. Seeing Villa rose up as a Phoenix club would be cool though haha.

• Like 1

People saying that the manager hasn't been able to get the players to improve are pretty desperate to have a go at him.

Last season we had Benteke in form, creating and scoring goals, and did worse than we have done this season. Imagine where we'd be with Benteke in form this season.

I'm not saying that improvement is necessarily due to the manager, but to suggest that the team hasn't improved and it's the manager's fault is laughable.

• Like 1

People saying that the manager hasn't been able to get the players to improve are pretty desperate to have a go at him.

Last season we had Benteke in form, creating and scoring goals, and did worse than we have done this season. Imagine where we'd be with Benteke in form this season.

I'm not saying that improvement is necessarily due to the manager, but to suggest that the team hasn't improved and it's the manager's fault is laughable.

What an utter load of rubbish.  It's the manager's job to improve the players and the team as a whole, and he has completely failed to do that on just about every level this year.  If you don't think it's the manager's job, we might as well just get the players to organise themselves and take training.  Laughable indeed.

• Like 2

Lambert needs to learn to talk properly, for a start. I'm English, and I can't understand a word he says when he talks... ...how Luna or Tonev, etc, young guys whose English isn't the best can understand him, I'll never know. Probably don't.. ..just sit there nodding. Lambert's well on the road to losing the fans, but how about the dressing room? Anyone think they're sick of him?

Lambert needs to learn to talk properly, for a start. I'm English, and I can't understand a word he says when he talks... ...how Luna or Tonev, etc, young guys whose English isn't the best can understand him, I'll never know. Probably don't.. ..just sit there nodding. Lambert's well on the road to losing the fans, but how about the dressing room? Anyone think they're sick of him?

I think the goal celebrations and the hard working performances answer that question.

• Like 1

Last season we had Benteke in form, creating and scoring goals, and did worse than we have done this season. Imagine where we'd be with Benteke in form this season.

I'm not saying that improvement is necessarily due to the manager, but to suggest that the team hasn't improved and it's the manager's fault is laughable.

What an utter load of rubbish. It's the manager's job to improve the players and the team as a whole, and he has completely failed to do that on just about every level this year. If you don't think it's the manager's job, we might as well just get the players to organise themselves and take training. Laughable indeed.

Try reading it again and replying to his point.

• Like 2

Fact: The team has not improved since the end of last season. If they had played like that all this season we would be in alot more comfortable position.

Fact: Manager:  One who is in charge of the training and performance of an athlete or a team.

Please tell me what lambert is here for. We dont need a manager we need a coach who can train, inprove and be tactically aware of the team were playing. If the possession is any more than 40% at Arsenal I will believe Lambert has the skills to be here, because even though he will say we have'nt got the experience, you are not going to win against Arsenal without playing possession football.

His tactics against even the lower league teams are bordering disgrace. I Have said many times on here without answer from Lambert supporters "WHERE HAS THE FOOTBALL FROM END OF LAST SEASON GONE". This team can play possession football we have seen it. Tactics, style, training all down to Lambert not LERNER!!!!!!!!!

Fact: The team has not improved since the end of last season. If they had played like that all this season we would be in alot more comfortable position.

Fact: Manager:  One who is in charge of the training and performance of an athlete or a team.

Please tell me what lambert is here for. We dont need a manager we need a coach who can train, inprove and be tactically aware of the team were playing. If the possession is any more than 40% at Arsenal I will believe Lambert has the skills to be here, because even though he will say we have'nt got the experience, you are not going to win against Arsenal without playing possession football.

His tactics against even the lower league teams are bordering disgrace. I Have said many times on here without answer from Lambert supporters "WHERE HAS THE FOOTBALL FROM END OF LAST SEASON GONE". This team can play possession football we have seen it. Tactics, style, training all down to Lambert not LERNER!!!!!!!!!

Fact: Writing "Fact" before a statement of opinion does not turn that opinion into an undeniable truth.

As to where the football from the end of last season has gone, the clue (imo) is in my post - the one you quoted. Have a read.

• Like 1

...you are not going to win against Arsenal without playing possession football...

I lucky enough to have seen us beat Arsenal a few times, including twice at the Emirates. We didn't play what I would call possession football in any of those wins. Of course you're entitled to have a different view, but I suspect you're in a small minority

If your talking about Benteke we did'nt even have him in the last remaining games of the season but was still winning and entertaining the fans????

Comon CPF, this team can play football we have seen it (Arsenal, Man City,,) Its down to Lambert to motivate these players to start playing again. I personally think he has changed the tactics and the players dont like or cant play this way.

Reference to your view on facts. Unfortunately both statements I made have to be admitted to be undeniable truth.

Fact: Writing "Fact" before a statement of opinion does not turn that opinion into an undeniable truth.

this is very true. You have to use CAPITAL LETTERS as well, otherwise it doesn't count.
  • Like 2

As to where the football from the end of last season has gone, the clue (imo) is in my post - the one you quoted. Have a read.

So you think that after signing 16 players our poor form is due to one player?