Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

If Lambert is only just realising that we lack creativity at home and teams come to Villa Park and just sit back then there really is no hope. 

Don't forget, there is nobody better.  :)

Nobody has stated this so stop acting like a petulant little kid.

You know when someone has a weak argument when they have to resort to insults in response.

No, you know when someone has a weak argument when they start making up responses to suit their own. Please prove where someone has stated that Lambert is the best person for the job? You can't because you made it up. You also know when someone has lost an argument when have nothing to come back on within a conversation.

Lerner won't sack Lambert and then all of a sudden hire a manager and back him with £50m so really what would be the point in sacking him??

he ain't going to be sacked this season I don't know why people think he will be randy ain't going to pay compensation again

Well considering the wage structure is so small compensation will only come to about 10 bob.

what a chuffing mess..do we back or sack? im not sure  RL  does to be fair.. so we go again i guess yawn

Back. We need to stick together and learn from these mistakes, it will get better I believe.

What have we 'learned' since the last debacle against a 3rd division team.

I have learnt that Lambert still does not have a **** clue.

We are inconsistent that is what I have learned.

If Lambert is only just realising that we lack creativity at home and teams come to Villa Park and just sit back then there really is no hope. 

You know when someone has a weak argument when they have to resort to insults in response.

No, you know when someone has a weak argument when they start making up responses to suit their own. Please prove where someone has stated that Lambert is the best person for the job? You can't because you made it up. You also know when someone has lost an argument when have nothing to come back on within a conversation.

Please prove that there is no better manager for AVFC at this time. Works both ways.

Sack Lambert & appoint who?

A manager who has just been sacked by a side below us in the table?

Exactly.

I think if we did sack him though we'd have to go for a Pochettino-type appointment. We need someone progressive.

• Like 3

what a chuffing mess..do we back or sack? im not sure  RL  does to be fair.. so we go again i guess yawn

Back. We need to stick together and learn from these mistakes, it will get better I believe.

What have we 'learned' since the last debacle against a 3rd division team.

I have learnt that Lambert still does not have a **** clue.

We are inconsistent that is what I have learned.

We're consistently shit though?

Sack Lambert & appoint who?

A manager who has just been sacked by a side below us in the table?

Exactly.

I think if we did sack him though we'd have to go for a Pochettino-type appointment. We need someone progressive.

Marcelo Bielsa would be my first choice if we were to sack PL, would certainly be a Pochettino-type appointment. I've lost all faith in PL and now cba to keep repeating my reasons for why he shouldn be sacked, its not going to happen so we'll just going to have to sit pretty and boo at the end of games.

Edited by Avflife
  • Like 2

I think even you guys who still support Lambert, is only because of the implications in sacking him. He's not doing a good job here and that's fact. We win the odd game by law of averages, I cant see any tactical improvement anywhere.

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 2

With the club sitting 11th in the league he's never gonna get the sack. I think he's pretty much hitting his remit of his job...survival to mid table. We will see where we are at the end of the season, I don't think we will go down. Signings in January are important.

• Like 2

Please prove that there is no better manager for AVFC at this time. Works both ways.

lmao. If you are unable to read and understand a question please don't even bother responding. For the very last time:

Please prove where someone has stated that Lambert is the best person for the job? I'm not going to prove that there is no better manager for AVFC because I haven't, nor has anyone else, ever claimed this.

Please read the above in bold VERY carefully before responding once again.

Sack him and get a proper coach him.This team is embarrassing in their lack of coaching.No overlapping FBs, no movement off the ball, no support for the player with the ball, no "triangles", or "3rd man running".

Personally i'd have Hoddle every time, but anyone who can coach players properly would do me.

• Like 2

Don't forget, there is nobody better. :)

He is referring to the countless people who use the 'nobody could have done any better with the same resources' argument. That is tantamount to saying he is the best man for the job isn't it?

Edited by Isa

It does not help that the majority of our team is made up of young players

I don't see players developing, I don't see the team progressing.. I think we have gone backwards.

Looking at our squad very quickly..

Clark, Albrighton and Delph will be 25 this year.. 25.

Granted the year just started so it's somewhat flawed but point still stands.

Rest of the squad is probably younger but to be honest at 22 Weimann has to be showing alot more, whether it's consistency or flashes of ability this season and he hasn't.

I think the "young players" excuse worked to an extent last season and we all hoped they would learn from the experience and push on but it's just not happening.

They have gone backwards and haven't learned from the experience of last season.

I believe we have made progress. The league table provides evidence of our progression (I acknowledge it is better to view the league table in May), and from my own observation I believe we are a lot more organised this season and have coped better with injuries. I do not agree that we have regressed as a team.

The players you have mentioned in your post are interesting; Clark has had only one full season consistently playing at any level and has made clear progress from last season; Delph has been injury hit ever since he joined the club and has only recently been playing consistently for us and is noticeably improving, same can be said of Albrighton. A large chunk of our players are still "learning" the game and do need extra help from experience players.

These situations will make them better in the long term IMO.

I think even you guys who still support Lambert, is only because of the implications in sacking him. He's not doing a good job here and that's fact. We win the odd game by law of averages, I cant see any tactical improvement anywhere.

To an extent it is for me, but more that he hasn't been backed by Lerner.

He has had to build a squad of young championship standard players because that's all he had at his disposal and IMO has done a good job keeping us up last season and 11th this season with this standard of player.

People's expectations has to be in line with the squad at Lamberts disposal . I'll only stop backing Lambert when he has had a fair crack of the whip money wise from Lerner and then if we still produce the performances of today he can go with my full backing.

Don't forget, there is nobody better. :)

He is referring to the countless people who use the 'nobody could have done any better with the same resources' argument. That is tantamount to saying he is the best man for the job isn't it?

Isa, don't bother arguing with this poster. States one thing then claims it means something else.