What did Father Christmas bring you?

Risso

Check this out. 2 year ago my mrs got me led zep live blueberry hill which is a bootleg. It was a brand new limited edition of the cd and quite rare. The bloke had owned it for years and it was still in the wrappoing. Anyway my mrs went to auction on ebay for it, she got it for 164 quid(not my choice it was a surprise). Anyway I was trying to stay off the booze and that but ended up pissed up and on the town xmas eve. She ended the relationship that night and I ended up back at my mums. Xmas morning I woke up and fount loads of my stuff on floor next to the cat flap and also that cd smashed to bits. Still have not got over it

So what hurt the most?

The broken CD, the end of the relationship, or your regret at whatever you did which torpedoed the relationship?

Check this out. 2 year ago my mrs got me led zep live blueberry hill which is a bootleg. It was a brand new limited edition of the cd and quite rare. The bloke had owned it for years and it was still in the wrappoing. Anyway my mrs went to auction on ebay for it, she got it for 164 quid(not my choice it was a surprise). Anyway I was trying to stay off the booze and that but ended up pissed up and on the town xmas eve. She ended the relationship that night and I ended up back at my mums. Xmas morning I woke up and fount loads of my stuff on floor next to the cat flap and also that cd smashed to bits. Still have not got over it

So what hurt the most?

The broken CD, the end of the relationship, or your regret at whatever you did which torpedoed the relationship?

The cd of course. I was back with her 2 days later, the cd has gone forever

So what hurt the most?

I cannot believe that you got back with her.

Some things are just unforgiveable ;)

So what hurt the most?

But the CD was just a rip from an analogue recording made in 1970, so didn't have any authentic value - your woman just got ripped-off, is all.

And, it is still all out there:

So what hurt the most?

I think we're missing a key bit of information here. What did you do that made your girlfriend end the relationship and pissed her off so much that she would destroy something you loved so much?

So what hurt the most?

I think we're missing a key bit of information here. What did you do that made your girlfriend end the relationship and pissed her off so much that she would destroy something you loved so much?

went out and got pissed up and high

So what hurt the most?

But the CD was just a rip from an analogue recording made in 1970, so didn't have any authentic value - your woman just got ripped-off, is all.

And, it is still all out there:

http://youtu.be/sGX6JRXpwrQ

I myself would never pay that but some people do. In years to come it would of been worth a tidy bit of money. I know you can copy any cd but when I buy bootlegs I don't like copy's I like an original bootleg, but I'd only pay so much for one

So what hurt the most?

I cannot believe that you got back with her.

Some things are just unforgiveable ;)

love softens you up what can I say

London Under London: A Subterranean Guide? That's a cracking book.

Abandoned Stations is quite cool.

hmmm couple of good suggestions there chaps, it's something I've moved on to having pretty much done the Jack the Ripper Tour and 'pubs of the Krays'

next project for mid 2014 is to have a pint in as many London boozers as I can where Dylan Thomas had a jar

So what hurt the most?

Two days is an amazingly short time to go from high drama to forgiveness.

These things tend to start a repeating pattern in a relationship.

Seiko automatic watch

Beach Boys "Made In California" boxset

Brian Wilson japanese blue vinyl promo album

Beach Boys In Concert hardback book

socks :)

Chocs

New hip flask

Cash

Northern nights bedding set

I think I dun good

Â