What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

trying to confuse my body

muesli with cream on top

now going for a swim

followed by a giant slab of cake

followed by a very salady lunch

then football so a beer will be involved

Your gut sounds like a battered wife who always takes her abusive husband back, because every now and then he tells her how beautiful she is .

fish and chips or eating at frankie and bennys? ;)

I'm a seaside kind of guy, I knows my fish n chips, done right and done simple it's the food of the gods.

Frankie and bennys murdered it, buried it in toxic landfill, pissed on it's contaminated grave, dug it back up, kicked it around the kitchen and then charged me £11.25 for it. I complained and got a giant bowl of fried onion rings as compensation. They had been through the same ritual killing.

trying to confuse my body

muesli with cream on top

now going for a swim

followed by a giant slab of cake

followed by a very salady lunch

then football so a beer will be involved

Your gut sounds like a battered wife who always takes her abusive husband back, because every now and then he tells her how beautiful she is .

just had a chicken sandwich

chicken was leftover from a pre cooked supermarket bird bought on Sunday, to make sure it was safe to eat I've 'buttered' the bread role with waitrose hot mango chutney

so yeah, I take your point!

I'm a seaside kind of guy, I knows my fish n chips

It would make no difference where you got the fish and chips .....I have never been to a F&Bs but I can only imagine it (the fish) came into the kitchen already half cooked and in batter and the "chef" finished it off .....they then proceed to open a bag of pre made onion rings to try and make you happy .....

Fish and chips should be cooked to order 

• Like 1

I'm a seaside kind of guy, I knows my fish n chips, done right and done simple it's the food of the gods.

Frankie and bennys murdered it, buried it in toxic landfill, pissed on it's contaminated grave, dug it back up, kicked it around the kitchen and then charged me £11.25 for it. I complained and got a giant bowl of fried onion rings as compensation. They had been through the same ritual killing.

so it wasnt microwaved to perfection?

havent been there for food for about 10 years, awful, the gf loves it though, have been for cocktails a couple of times which are pretty good

Right now I'm boiling two sweet potatoes, but not sure what to do with them. Whaddaya think- slice them into discs once they've cooled and then lightly pan fry them, then simmer in curry sauce?

Best thing for potatoes is to put them straight in the bin. Is there a more boring food than potatoes?

Rice Cakes?

I don't know... compressing puffed rice into a disc has got to be more exciting than a vegetable that looks like Wayne Rooney.

Right now I'm boiling two sweet potatoes, but not sure what to do with them. Whaddaya think- slice them into discs once they've cooled and then lightly pan fry them, then simmer in curry sauce?

Right now I'm boiling two sweet potatoes, but not sure what to do with them. Whaddaya think- slice them into discs once they've cooled and then lightly pan fry them, then simmer in curry sauce?

Wedges, oven cook with some salt and pepper on them

• Like 2

Wedges, oven cook with some salt and pepper on them

This. Also, slice up some zucchini, carrot and parsnip too, and do the same. It's ludicrously tasty

• Like 1

Â