Work Christmas "Do"s

trekka

ive got another one this afternoon in worcester and then been invited to one in stourbridge later, just waiting for others to finish up, i've been finished since about 10am, im bored shitless

really not in the mood, just want to go home, half way through the 1st pint and that'll all go out the window, will no doubt crawl back from brum at 4am

I'm not having one, seeing as I work in an Armenian school and they're all married women who I work with.

However, Tuesday night I'm going to go to a real ale brewery (yes, in Istanbul) with a good ex-pat friend of mine and get so wallied, that I hope I turn into a ninja and get home ok.

I've stayed away this year. We used to get a couple of beer tokens behind a bar somewhere, but now we get a bottle of wine, and champagne and canapés at work, which is pointless because everyone has to drive home because it's in the middle of nowhere. 

I personally think we deserve an all expenses night out. 

A woman at work got the sack today over something she did at the Christmas party. Kind of wish I'd gone now...

We're going to need some more details old pal..

And of course pictures, or GTFO

At the company where I currently work (who's party I skipped this year), I was bitten by a Director so hard that I still have a mark on my wrist several years later. I got him to release his toothy grip on me by stabbing him with a fork.

Later that evening, following another jolly incident, he got to sit in the back of a police van for an hour to calm down.

• Like 1

A woman at work got the sack today over something she did at the Christmas party. Kind of wish I'd gone now...

I wish I had more details, that's all I know!

I wish I had more details, that's all I know!

OK fair enough.

Have a little ring around your friends and colleagues then report back :D

Â