Who is going down...

tonyh29

Exactly. The number of Premiership quality players in their squad can be counted on one hand. If they stay up Pulis has done an incredible job.

Agreed. I remember one of their first games, think it was against Spurs, and one of the commentators mentioned the starting lineup had barely played a Premier League game between them.

Sounds like our team last year :)

• Like 1

Exactly. The number of Premiership quality players in their squad can be counted on one hand. If they stay up Pulis has done an incredible job.

Agreed. I remember one of their first games, think it was against Spurs, and one of the commentators mentioned the starting lineup had barely played a Premier League game between them.

Sounds like our team last year :)

Was far more extreme than us though. I think even Guzan had played as many Premier League appearances as the entire Palace lineup, and he was a backup keeper at that point!

I still think Norwich look doomed.

I thought that with their last 4 games but I fancy they will beat West Brom next week and they're almost safe on 35 pts. I think the current bottom 3 will remain the bottom 3.

I thought that with their last 4 games but I fancy they will beat West Brom next week and they're almost safe on 35 pts. I think the current bottom 3 will remain the bottom 3.

I can't see them beating WBA and then they are away at Fulham. I think they need at least 4 points from those two games because I don't think they will get a point from the last 4.

If they don't get 4 points I can see them being in the 3 spot with Cardiff and Fulham because I think Sunderland will get out of it.

Winner of Norwich v West Brom will probably be safe. If West Brom lose, with Spurs and City their next too, they're in massive trouble.

Yes that is the flip side of it, but WBA look a better side than Norwich with more confidence and fight in them.

I know it isn't a guaranteed I just personally don't think they will get anything from them if they've failed to get enough points from the next two. The opposition will be too good and the pressure too much.

I think Albion will get something at Norwich.

We'll have to see. Sunderland have games just as tough as Norwich's last four but I guess not having them all on the trot is a psychological advantage.

Norwich haven't lost at Carrow Road in seven matches so maybe they're due a defeat.

I can't see them beating WBA and then they are away at Fulham. I think they need at least 4 points from those two games because I don't think they will get a point from the last 4.

If they don't get 4 points I can see them being in the 3 spot with Cardiff and Fulham because I think Sunderland will get out of it.

Winner of Norwich v West Brom will probably be safe. If West Brom lose, with Spurs and City their next too, they're in massive trouble.

Yes that is the flip side of it, but WBA look a better side than Norwich with more confidence and fight in them.

Norwich are good at home but crap away. They win the games they have to at home and thats why i fancy they will beat West Brom

I know it isn't a guaranteed I just personally don't think they will get anything from them if they've failed to get enough points from the next two. The opposition will be too good and the pressure too much.

I think Albion will get something at Norwich.

I think after throwing away victory from being two goals up yesterday is a massive kick in the gonads for Sandwell Town. Speaking to a couple of their fans this morning, they are flat and fear the worst.

Let's hope so.

Edited by Robbie09

I think Fulham would have made a better fistof stopping up if they had kept Jol tbh, Magath may be a highly rated manager but 10 games isn't enough to keep a team up, wonder if he will hang around to manage them in the championship

I don't know if he endorses rubbish football as such, but makes the most of the limited talent he has available.

He does but then he was at Stoke for long enough to buy a different type of player and he never really did.

Much like Moyes, O'Neill, Fat Sam and many others managers have a style and even when they have more resources and better players they still often play the same way.

To be fair he has altered his style at palace, and that might be why he's done better there compared to resources than he did at stoke. They still defend mostly and don't have tons of the ball, but a lot more of the quick attacks are based on the ground than they were at stoke, because he doesn't really have a target man.

Â