Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

If he doesn't change something at half time this may turn into a 4/5-0 win for Fulham!  Lots of huff and puff, but little if any skill or creativity and their manager has his tactics spot on if we are given the ball we don't actually know what to do with it apart from hump it to Benteke!!!! 

We've had chances too, it's coming down to the fact their main striker is on form and our's isn't. 

I disagree, it is down to the positioning of Baker and Herd. This is making us far too open and we have far too many numbers in and around our middle area of our half.

And Weimann is a passenger.

Edited by dodgyknees

With Herd, Clark and Baker in the defence it is the same shit players that we were relying on to be solid at the back seasons ago. They were no **** good then and they are no **** good now! Have we really moved on?

Terrific ball by Berbatov.

Anyone still want to give me stick about him?

Still no-one?

Second goal of the season, he’s awesome.

Yes mate he's been awesome and head and shoulders above anything we have in our side hence the scoreline.

Look at the bench and see what we have available to try and turn it around.

An unknown quantity in Helenius, or confirmed shit in Bowery. Or Mister Row Z. Hardly inspiring. I never thought I'd miss Kozak.

Edited by Davkaus

It's worrying how bad we are at playing football. Nothing is coming from long balls but we have no plan B. Is it because the players are limited or is it because Lambert doesn't train them to play football?