*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

I was watching the latest episode 4 (if you can call having it on in the background whilst on my laptop watching) and

Spoiler

there was a surprise return of a character who Daryl knew. I didn’t have a clue who this person was so had to look it up! Turns out she was in it recently in season 10, and then I did remember the episode.

Shows how much attention I give it. Another pretty poor showing.

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I was watching the latest episode 4 (if you can call having it on in the background whilst on my laptop watching) and

Hide contents

there was a surprise return of a character who Daryl knew. I didn’t have a clue who this person was so had to look it up! Turns out she was in it recently in season 10, and then I did remember the episode.

Let me guess

Spoiler

The woman who previously owned "dog"?

Didn't see that one coming from a mile away

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Hide contents

Exactly the same. It’s on but I’m not really paying attention to it.

It’s gone really dark and weird now. 

• Like 1

I gave up shortly after the beginning of season 7 (the Neegan killing episodes). There was always 1 or 2 good episodes per season but there was such utter drivel as well, I called it quits. Having read up I probably called it at the right time, it seems to have only gone downhill from then. 

• Like 1

I actually think this latest season has started off quite well. It’s been a little darker yes but I don’t mind that and am intrigued to see how all this pans out. The most annoying thing is the “filler” characters that seem to just appear in the group and you know aren’t going to last the episode. 

I do agree with many in that season’s 1-6 were very good to decent and then it has tailed off from season 7 onwards. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone currently watching this latest season, I thought episode 6 was the best so far.  Was like a mini horror movie. 

Spoiler

The feral people in the house/walls was very creepy and the silent part was very eerie to watch.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So, Fear the Walking Dead is now basically Fallout - The TV Show. They even have 'ghouls' and a set up which is very reminiscent of Tennpenny Towers, which fans of the third game will be familiar with.

Bizarre.

• 3 months later...
48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think it was about three weeks ago. This series looks veey interesting with the commonwealth

I’m caught up now, the commonwealth will end up burnt to the ground like every other nice place they inhabit. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

The next antagonist is starting to form now and this block of four episodes remaining should get interesting.

It has been a little slow since returning in February but expecting a lot more now leading up to the finale. 

4 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

The next antagonist is starting to form now and this block of four episodes remaining should get interesting.

It has been a little slow since returning in February but expecting a lot more now leading up to the finale. 

I’m still hoping for a couple of main characters to come back to finish the series properly. Then the Rick Grimes movies can be used to fill everything in between.

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

I’m still hoping for a couple of main characters to come back to finish the series properly. Then the Rick Grimes movies can be used to fill everything in between.

Couldn’t agree more. I can think of two or three, including Rick.

It’s had its fair share of dodgy/disappointing episodes, especially after season six but all in all, it’s been a great show.

• Like 1

Â