*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

Actually really liked this episode (E6) for the most part.

Spoiler

They basically took Rick's character (and Carl's) and spread their stories among the existing characters.

Glad to see they choose to continue with the story from the comics pretty much, meaning...

Spoiler

...The Whisperers ?

• 2 weeks later...

This season has been really good so far. I wasn't expecting it to get back to the quality of the earlier seasons, but there is certainly more to build on going forward. Fingers crossed they can carry the momentum in to the 2nd half of this season and in to season 10.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Demitri_C said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Woah they killed Jesus off. That sucks balls hard.

They are here

Reveal hidden contents

Whisperers. Thia was a great end to the mid season.  Have to say season 9 has been very good.

Spoiler

Bit of a sensitive position for them.

Is he gone or will Jesus come back from the dead? Christian groups will crucify them if they see a Zombie-Jesus :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The return episode after the winter break wasn't bad at all.

I do like this story arch from the comic and while there are obvious changes they are broadly using the same bits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Struggling to understand the criticism of the last two posts. It's far from great, but things are definitely happening, and why does there have to be a 'main star'? 

• Like 1

On 14/03/2019 at 20:49, hogso said:

Struggling to understand the criticism of the last two posts. It's far from great, but things are definitely happening, and why does there have to be a 'main star'? 

22 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

A rather good episode this week. This season has certainly demonstrated that the show as a whole can still be decent. Fingers crossed the last 2 episodes are just as good.

What’s been good about it can I ask?

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

What’s been good about it can I ask?

I feel that it is, admittedly slowly, starting to bring a bit of horror back to the show. After the last 2 series which felt very much like gang warfare and the zombies were irrelevant for most of the time.

The next 2 episodes will be interesting, and potentially a turning point if done right. I would love nothing more than a mass cull to trim down the show a bit. It has got a bit bloated and the focus has been lost on what made the show great to begin with. Fast paced, tense episodes with dialogue that gets to the point. Problem at the moment is that there are so many characters it takes a bloody age to do anything. I'd even like a series with the threat of an army sent out to destroy everything.

Anyway, how are you feeling about it?

10 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

I feel that it is, admittedly slowly, starting to bring a bit of horror back to the show. After the last 2 series which felt very much like gang warfare and the zombies were irrelevant for most of the time.

The next 2 episodes will be interesting, and potentially a turning point if done right. I would love nothing more than a mass cull to trim down the show a bit. It has got a bit bloated and the focus has been lost on what made the show great to begin with. Fast paced, tense episodes with dialogue that gets to the point. Problem at the moment is that there are so many characters it takes a bloody age to do anything. I'd even like a series with the threat of an army sent out to destroy everything.

Anyway, how are you feeling about it?

I agree. I get that they want to expand the communities from hilltop kingdom and have peace but like you say the groups are becoming so big I dobt really enjoy it anymore. They have even managed to make negan shit. They have turned him form badass to a wimp. 

Also with Carl's sister now becoming a female version of him I think it's lame. I thought the whisperers would be a good turning point but so far it's been yawnfest. 

My prediction for end of season will be

Spoiler

Like comics says rosita and ezqukel heads were put on a pole by whisperers. 

I think rosita will be spared and it will be ezekel and one other. Probably the priest whose name has left me. 

• Like 1

Â