Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Loe would be pretty damn beast for us in the center of the park... Strong physical and pretty quick! Yes please!!

I know nothing about him at all but his sprint speed rating of 34 on FIFA suggests he might not be the quickest !

that seems too loe, IMO.

• Like 1

Loe would be pretty damn beast for us in the center of the park... Strong physical and pretty quick! Yes please!!

I know nothing about him at all but his sprint speed rating of 34 on FIFA suggests he might not be the quickest !

that seems too loe, IMO.

oh%20snap.gif

• Like 1

I know Hairy Hands was itk and close to lambert. But what was the posts about a signing that would really get the fans excited? He must have been fooled as well as lambert

From what he told me he made it sound like Lambert identified the player and it was up to the club to see if they could make it happen. Looks like they couldn't.

Also Richard was hinting at a big signing so let's see if we're in for a shock.

I know Hairy Hands was itk and close to lambert. But what was the posts about a signing that would really get the fans excited? He must have been fooled as well as lambert

From what he told me he made it sound like Lambert identified the player and it was up to the club to see if they could make it happen. Looks like they couldn't.

Also Richard was hinting at a big signing so let's see if we're in for a shock.

Yeah i mind richard suggesting as much as well. Hopefully we have an exciting 3 days ahead

He's far from quick mate, infact hes pretty slow.

Fair enough I made the assumption he was fast =/ haha Sowwie!!

That was from the fake ITK, not HH.

Nope, it was def Hairy Hands said it.

Nothing to be sorry about just ive seen him a few times this season and thought i would point it out, you almost expect an african DM to be quick really. Hopefully that doesnt sound racist. :D

• Like 1

Nothing to be sorry about just ive seen him a few times this season and thought i would point it out, you almost expect an african DM to be quick really. Hopefully that doesnt sound racist. :D

Tbh this was my thought track too! =P

Â