Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

He cant say to Lerner i bought 2 left backs with your money.. i want another one because their shit. Hes going to have to stick it out with one of them and hope they improve unless he can sell one.

I know that we are linked with all these players but does anyone really beleive that we have the ambition/money/balls to make an offer or even touch base with them?

I don't. Each day leaves me with less and less faith in Faulkner, Lambert and Lerner

Yeah they put a video highlight of him when he trapped a ball. LOL. I kind of like the video.

Yeah. He gave away a penalty! Hahahaha

Now he scored an own goal! hahaha

Now he trapped a ball! haha

Now he gave away a penalty.... scored an own goal..... wait. This is the same footage of the same stuff 3 times in a row, just different angles.

So... they have 2 mistakes to hang him by, and this parody actually includes him scoring a goal. :suspect: 

Add this to some baseless rumour that we are looking at him and it's obvious the guy is hopeless. Chalk up another cross against Randy/Faulkner/Lambert (delete as appropriate).

:rolleyes:

Hi gents,

It is not the French chap, I am afraid you are being trolled.

Gentleman

Good guess and with a bit of luck your be right and you can claim your ITK when in all honestly your not are you.

I will not be claiming ITK, it means nothing to me.  Am I not allowed to join in with speculation on this thread? 

Gentleman your on a massive wind up here you are not ITK.

Okay, if you believe so.

Yeah they put a video highlight of him when he trapped a ball. LOL. I kind of like the video.

Yeah. He gave away a penalty! Hahahaha

Now he scored an own goal! hahaha

Now he trapped a ball! haha

Now he gave away a penalty.... scored an own goal..... wait. This is the same footage of the same stuff 3 times in a row, just different angles.

So... they have 2 mistakes to hang him by, and this parody actually includes him scoring a goal. :suspect:

Add this to some baseless rumour that we are looking at him and it's obvious the guy is hopeless. Chalk up another cross against Randy/Faulkner/Lambert (delete as appropriate).

:rolleyes:

Settle down mate. Noone attacked Randy.

Just because they couldnt find footage of specifics parts of the games doesnt mean anything. They obviously dont rate him all that much. Have a read at the comments under the clip and all over twitter.

Hi gents, It is not the French chap, I am afraid you are being trolled. Gentleman
Good guess and with a bit of luck your be right and you can claim your ITK when in all honestly your not are you.
I will not be claiming ITK, it means nothing to me. Am I not allowed to join in with speculation on this thread?

Okay, if you believe so.
Your giving the impression your ITK and since hairy hands has disappeared Alot of people will want to Believe you when the fact is your just attention seeking and know nothing more than me. Edited by Tezvilla

Hi gents,

It is not the French chap, I am afraid you are being trolled.

Gentleman

I will not be claiming ITK, it means nothing to me. Am I not allowed to join in with speculation on this thread?

Okay, if you believe so.

Your giving the impression your ITK and since hairy hands has disappeared Alot of people will want to Believe you when the fact is your just attention seeking and know nothing more than me.

Okay, if you believe so. We are going OT this thread is not about me. 

Lo

Hi gents, It is not the French chap, I am afraid you are being trolled. Gentleman

Okay, if you believe so.
Your giving the impression your ITK and since hairy hands has disappeared Alot of people will want to Believe you when the fact is your just attention seeking and know nothing more than me.
Okay, if you believe so. We are going OT this thread is not about me.
Exactly Edited by Tezvilla

Â