Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Hmmmm

We do need CB cover. So again, this makes sense on a pragmatic level.

But.

I'm sick of Lambert signing cover players. Our first team is exceptionally poor, yet all we seem to sign is bastarding cover players. Another player deemed not yet good enough to go into a team that's already a load of crap.

As I say, signing a backup centre back makes some sense. But what would make a hell of a lot more sense would be signing someone who could help to improve the first team and go some way to improving our woeful football.

• Like 4

What the actual ****, ok i could understand holt and i can live with that but scott **** dann? I'm really losing it here theres no way PL wants these players but such penny pinching by lerner is forcing it.

And people think were signing a dutch wonderkid for 14m ffs :D

Did anyone know that Howard Hodgson sits in the directors box?

It's Scott Dann apparently. Mother of God.

Did well against City first leg of the cup game.

He didn't fare so well conceding 3 goals to Blues the week before at Ewood Park mind. Dann is poor. Looked rubbish in prem with Blackburn and judging by Blackburn's record in the championship defensively for the past season and half. Last time he seemed decent was when he was like 23, pre injury at SHA.

I'd be pretty pissed with the signing of Dann if he is the player. Holt, Dann, not the sort of players to sort out dreadful home form out, unless Lambert thinks Dann+Holt = 10.

Â