Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Nothing yet huh...Thought we would have signed one by now. Still think its gonna be something far less then what people might expect. Prove me wrong pls

People are expecting Wes Hoolahan. Whilst I think he'll do a grand job, can't imagine it gets much "less".

if you super size Ton do you get Paul?

If you supersize Tonev you get someone who can also head it into row Z!

Row Z isn't that far back! Holte end lower goes up to VV......then there's another 30 odd rows up top too :P

Nothing yet huh...Thought we would have signed one by now. Still think its gonna be something far less then what people might expect. Prove me wrong pls

People are expecting Wes Hoolahan. Whilst I think he'll do a grand job, can't imagine it gets much "less".

Bowery`s little brother? 

On that Ince pic

Swansea fans on twitter are 100% it's a man called huw lake , a players liaison officer @ Swansea ......

Nothing to see here again :(

Huw Lake and the position of player's liaison officer seems to be well down the pecking order of staff on the Swansea website.

Doubt they'd send him to meet the Ince's.  

The player in question would of been a great lift to the club, having recently returned from injury he was fit and ready to join after our next home match (Arsenal)... He wanted to cement a World Cup place and first team football with us could of helped him achieve that, also wages of fee was not a issue as his club wanted him to have game time, similar to deals they did with Bolton and Nottingham Forrest in the past, but like i previously stated this will not go through now unfortunately. The defender in question, is good value for money considering he can play anywhere across the back four and DM, i think he's better than all our current defenders bar one. Deal still looks likely to be completed. The attacking midfielder who i think most people are aware of, still in talks should know either way by the end of the week.

The club are not wearing rose tinted glasses, they know what is needed and there WILL be players in, but like all things, these things take time.. and as seen, unforeseen events can disrupt lots of hard work.

The player in question would of been a great lift to the club, having recently returned from injury he was fit and ready to join after our next home match (Arsenal)... He wanted to cement a World Cup place and first team football with us could of helped him achieve that, also wages of fee was not a issue as his club wanted him to have game time, similar to deals they did with Bolton and Nottingham Forrest in the past, but like i previously stated this will not go through now unfortunately. The defender in question, is good value for money considering he can play anywhere across the back four and DM, i think he's better than all our current defenders bar one. Deal still looks likely to be completed. The attacking midfielder who i think most people are aware of, still in talks should know either way by the end of the week.

The club are not wearing rose tinted glasses, they know what is needed and there WILL be players in, but like all things, these things take time.. and as seen, unforeseen events can disrupt lots of hard work.

I9M64pM.gif

• Like 2

Can't help but think about dodgyknees' aunt fanny.

• Like 1

37223096.jpg

• Like 1

Â