Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

I've got a bad feeling about this, I think McCauleyand Olsson are more than capable of dealing with the big diagonals and I think we will be over run and pressed back in the middle of the park.

Its on twitter about it kicking off in a few pubs around west brom, bricks thrown through windows etc. As I said days ago a ridiculously stoopid decision.

West Brom is a shit tip anyway, its probably hard to tell if the pubs have been smashed in or not :D

yeah the lads that I know that were going were all heading to the german market at 12

If I hit the german market at 12 I'm not sure I'd be making an 8 o'clock kick off!!

Its on twitter about it kicking off in a few pubs around west brom, bricks thrown through windows etc. As I said days ago a ridiculously stoopid decision.

West Brom is a shit tip anyway, its probably hard to tell if the pubs have been smashed in or not :D

I used to work in West Brom myself and I completely concur. There isnt a single pub in the town that I wouldnt feel like someone was about to nick my wallet.

This is my first game of the season where I'll be watching with people in the Match Thread. I look forward to all the over-reactions! :)

If we haven't scored 5 in the first 10 minutes there will be chaos.  ;)

Edited by packoman
  • Like 1

I used to work in West Brom myself and I completely concur. There isnt a single pub in the town that I wouldnt feel like someone was about to nick my wallet.

I did too and that was about 10 years ago, I assume its still shite. Horrible feckin place