Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

Definitely the worst 45 I have seen this season, they look like strangers on the pitch. Absolutely no fluidity and you'd have to question what the gameplan was and if there was one before the match because it doesn't look like there is any plan at all

This is Lamberts team, I have tried to be patient, but the players are clearly not good enough. Organisationally they are a shambles, there is no variation in the tactics. Booting it up to a striker who is not winning a header time and time again. We make West Ham look like Barcelona at times. What do they do in training all weak?

Benteke is either not fit or just not bothered. The only one trying is Weimann, again. They need a kick up the backside.

Really losing patience with Lambert.

Half time verdict ....RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH. Last on MOTD again.

Still a half to go, there's time to change things.

If we don't win this, this could be a bit of a turning point for me viz. Lambert.

Lambert is the worst 'performer' out there today, this is just a shocking tactical performance so far, it's down right brainless. I can only assume that he failed to predict how West Ham would line up. If he changes things immediately then more power to him, if not, and we get more of the same, well it'll be pretty unforgivable.

• Like 3

STFU about Tonev he's proven to be shiit.

I'll be you were saying the same thing about Benteke this time last year. Not for one second saying Tonev will come good, but give the kid some time ffs

STFU about Tonev he's proven to be shiit. Do some of you like the sound of his name or something. FFS

Tonev has linked up pretty well with Benteke this season and we need some pace and someone who might actually shoot (even if its not on target)

STFU about Tonev he's proven to be shiit. Do some of you like the sound of his name or something. FFS

Played perfectly fine last week, i'd wager he could the same job as the three stooges have done in the first 45 today by himself

That was a terrible half. The formation is all wrong. Why are we playing with 3 cbs against a team with no strikers. We need to actually compete for the ball in the midfield.

THIS

Get Bacuna off and put Tonev on the wing. At least he's exciting.

Hmmmmmm, not sure I would call Tonev exciting