World Cup 2022: Qatar

maqroll

36 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I just cannot listen to his psycho babble bullshite anymore. He is not smart, an I'm not sure how, if he speaks to the players like that how he has gained any respect. Imagine listening to Pep, then having safegate tell Foden to make defending your priority in his condescending voice. He only gets bigged up by his pals, I guarantee his football will be terrible, if we don't get out the group I would just love it. 😂

It's come to that, only Southgate. 

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

You missed an amazing game

Hide contents

Not really. It was good for about half an hour

Im sort of cheating by reading the game-thread. VT provides entertainment as always :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Why does football have to be political? 
Cant they leave that off the field 

I agree, it maybe important, but all this talk about LGBTXYZ and Qatar is evil stuff, is just wrecking the event. It's here now, we should just enjoy it. Maybe if the media and England feel so strongly as they are putting across, we shouldn't have entered, but that was never going to happen now was it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

But that tweet doesn't count because now he's being paid for an opinion

My question is, paid by who?

He doth protest too much.

6 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Im sort of cheating by reading the game-thread. VT provides entertainment as always :)

Same here. Are things that I find interesting about this WC. But the games and results are not among them.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

I agree, it maybe important, but all this talk about LGBTXYZ and Qatar is evil stuff, is just wrecking the event. It's here now, we should just enjoy it. Maybe if the media and England feel so strongly as they are putting across, we shouldn't have entered, but that was never going to happen now was it.

Beautiful game is being ruined by country virtue signalling 

Also Media talking about Beckham and pundits taking Qatar money etc and shaming them. They dont say jack crap when Grealish takes Manchester City Abu Dhabi Money or Dan Burns takes Saudi Money

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

For me I can't look past the fact that they bought this world cup, FIFA are corrupt and they've shit all over football

Russia got away with it but Qatar can't, watching the game earlier and it just feels so **** wrong that they're hosts

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

He’s being paid by Fox to report on the World Cup.

That he is, and he should stick to that.

However his constant defence of Qatar, and his attack on anyone against this world cup seems to go beyond what he is there for.

• Like 2

Â