The Greater Good?

Designer1

Is it ever worth it?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever want Aston Villa to lose if it meant getting rid of a manager you don't rate?

• No, I never ever want to see us lose no matter what the circumstances are.
    • Yes, it's worth it sometimes just to get rid.

I never want Villa to lose.

However, I do confess to celebrating beyond belief after one Villa Defeat.

Accumulator?

nope, try again

You'll catch a few more, TRO. 

You know, don't you Chris?

blimey, I have only had the pleasure once in my life......there thats blown it.

I never want Villa to lose.

However, I do confess to celebrating beyond belief after one Villa Defeat.

Accumulator?

1981, Highbury.

Prize goes to Chindie

Reward.........New Manager:)

Never ever would I want Villa to lose a match, even if it meant getting rid of Sherwood. What if we win next match and everything just clicks and we actually start to be decent, which I seriously doubt will happen, but one can dream. 

What if it is just papering over the cracks and we get lumbered with him for another 5 games where we get 3 points or so?

Never ever would I want Villa to lose a match, even if it meant getting rid of Sherwood. What if we win next match and everything just clicks and we actually start to be decent, which I seriously doubt will happen, but one can dream. 

What if it is just papering over the cracks and we get lumbered with him for another 5 games where we get 3 points or so?

If Sherwood "papers over cracks" and waylays Chelsea, well, that's a paper I'd be happy to see rolled around my club and smoked all year long.

• Like 1

If the manager needs to go, then he'll go sooner or later but I'm sure getting an unexpected 3 points is far more useful than him leaving at that moment.

I'd love a win against Chesea. Give us 3 invaluable points as well as inflicting more pressure of Jose. Tim can live to fight another game where, if he then reverts back to non winning ways, he can then get the boot.

I hate losing (which makes my support of Villa such hard work), it puts me in a bad mood no matter how much I try not to care, so would never wish for a loss. I would love for Tim to prove most of us wrong and turn things around, sadly I don't see it happening.

• Like 1

He's a cockney fool and inexperienced as a manager...it was bonkers to appoint him in the first place.

Should have looked for a new manager after the debacle of the Cup Final...what an embarrassment that was!

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

Only time i would want to lose is if its last game of the season and were 10th. Were playing arsenal who are 1 point ahead of liverpool for the title who are playing sunderland who have already been relegated. (or similar situation)

3 who in one sentence, that cant be a good sentence structure 

Edited by gharperr

Â