New kits

villa4europe

I love the Palace home kit and hate the Boro home shirt.

I cannot imagine a **** reason for this awful stripe.

Or does anyone actually understand the stripe?

Edited by Denis242

22 hours ago, Keyblade said:

No the one on top it, that's Marseille isn't it? Don't tell me it's purple, I tend to confuse the two being colour blind and all :blush:

Ah, OK gotcha.

On 28 May 2016 at 12:17, Ingram85 said:

That manure kit has to be a training top right?

Don't think so, there training gear is sponsored by DHL I think

Every year the Man United kit is posted in this thread, and every year everyone laughs their head off at it, despite it (imo) looking either completely unoffensive or actually quite nice.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Every year the Man United kit is posted in this thread, and every year everyone laughs their head off at it, despite it (imo) looking either completely unoffensive or actually quite nice.

I think it's because clubs like Utd, Arsenal etc get their kits leaked via a picture on a coathanger rather than being worn which don't really do them justice.  

2 hours ago, Denis242 said:

The Barcelona kit is lovely

It's lovely because it doesn't have 'Qatar Airlines' plastered all over the front of it ;)

Have they gone back to not having a shirt sponsor for next season, or are they going to get a new one?

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I think that Man United kit is one of the most disgusting I've seen in years. There is nothing nice about it at all.

11 hours ago, One For The Road said:

I think that Man United kit is one of the most disgusting I've seen in years. There is nothing nice about it at all.

See i think it's perfectly fine. I'm not too sure about the hexagon stuff down the middle, but the rest of it is really very nice.