Rugby: General Chat

MessiWillSignForVilla

19 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I see Ireland beating us tomorrow and Grand Slam Finale final week. 

Totally agree. 
I had France down as slight  favourites to top the table and think that will happen. Big result for them away from home yesterday 

14 minutes ago, JB said:

**** Youngs pinging it at a forward’s face from point blank range. 98 caps. 98. 

But only minutes earlier he puts the kick through causing the try for England. 

he’s the best we’ve got in that position currently. We need more competition for the 9 shirt for sure though.

21 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

But only minutes earlier he puts the kick through causing the try for England. 

he’s the best we’ve got in that position currently. We need more competition for the 9 shirt for sure though.

Agree to disagree. I definitely don’t think that he’s the best 9 we’ve got.

His kicking has been all right but it doesn’t make up for his consistently poor passing. 

Anyway, very strong half from England. I can’t remember Ireland getting in our 22 but we’ve wasted a few opportunities to threaten their line. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, bickster said:

@theboyangelEngland vs Italy to be played behind closed doors, so I think that’s your money back

Just reading up on it!

Know that’ll get my ticket money back just got to see if I’ll recoup the flights too - my works travel insurance is pretty robust so fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

England have played well so far. That penalty just before half time was so silly. Awful defence as well straight after HT but excellent play by Wales to capitalise. Great scrum has swung it back into our favour, but wales look so alive ball in hand 

• Like 1

Navidi has tackled everything for Wales, but then everyone from England has been immense in the tackle. Hit after hit. Line speed so fast that it’s 2 men tackle so often.

I would say, there have been quite a few not straight line outs not called. This attack from Wales all started from one 

Edited by mikeyp102

Â