Rocket League

hogso

23 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

I don't normally take advice from strangers but if I have to keep rocket leaguing alone I may have no choice. 

My 9 year old would probably have a game with you, he's in bed at 8:30 though! 

I tried to get into it, but playing split screen with my lad makes me feel sick and when I've played it on my own, I'm just not feeling it. It's like a poor mans destruction derby with a ball. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

My 9 year old would probably have a game with you, he's in bed at 8:30 though! 

I tried to get into it, but playing split screen with my lad makes me feel sick and when I've played it on my own, I'm just not feeling it. It's like a poor mans destruction derby with a ball. 

Play with friends.

Still haven't played with you Troon ;___; everyone except Stefan went to beddy byes after I got on last night BORRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIING, I will be on again tonight, hopefully, maybe.

Still haven't played with you Troon ;___; everyone except Stefan went to beddy byes after I got on last night BORRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIING, I will be on again tonight, hopefully, maybe.

My post was in obviously in jest, I'm still nowhere near the levels of Stefan, Stevo and (through gritted teeth) Jono the Destroyer.

Half 11 during the week is pushing my eyelids to the limit a tad but we'll definitely get a game sooner or later!

Â