Rocket League

hogso

That one loss was unfortunate, guy was carrying his mate something terrible, think he ended up with 1000 points against his teammates 100!

I was on, but saw you were all playing 3 v 3 or something.

As has been said, it's pure luck if you have any connection with your partner.

Several times when you don't have any sort of rapport, you end up losing to other randoms, or getting battered by randoms who are playing in a party.

I played about 20 or so games and lost 15 of them (I think).

It depends on your team mates play style a lot. If you know the people you're playing with, then of course you'll come to understand their game and know what to expect from them, and they of you. With randoms though there's more greed, or perhaps urgency is a better way of putting it, in getting to the ball to score or whatever, which can sometimes cause more harm than good. People will be more liable to play like that when they're with people they don't know too, I think.

For example, if I'm playing 3v3 with randoms I'll often start very defensive, see what the other two are doing, and take it from there. If that means playing at the back for the whole game, so be it. So I don't know if it's pure luck, exactly, as you can certainly adapt to how your team mate/s play to give you a better chance of winning...but then, yeah, sometimes you are just teamed with shite players and have no chance :D

Jizzlobber__ is on about 60-10 now, flying up the rankings!

• Like 1

I definitely attack more with randoms, and we definitely concede more goals where just nobody had bothered to sit back a bit.

It's a bit frustrating to play with randoms and end up on a 250 odd score when one of my teammates has 800 because he spent all game getting on the end of my good work as I ran the show.

This game is at it's absolute best playing on the same team as people you know with a chat party set up. I struggle to find the motivation to play by myself now. It's a social event :)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Yea, sorry Dan..

You may aswell kill yourself if you're on XBONE.

I don't normally take advice from strangers but if I have to keep rocket leaguing alone I may have no choice. 

• Like 1

Â