Rocket League

hogso

im in a massive rut on this at the moment

losing pretty much every game

problem is I've tumbled down the divisions being terrible and the people I'm paired with are terrible which makes me more terrible as I'm pissed off and yeah

Vicious cycle

Edited by StefanAVFC

My tumble down the divisions continued tonight.

Challenger 2 div 2 in doubles (down from Challenger 3 div 4)

Challenger 1 div 3 in solo standard (down from Challenger 2 div 5)

The divisions I'm in now are a literal hell. All i'm paired with is ball chasers and people who want to hit me rather than the ball.

I've put the ball in the corner to cross it, my team mate is behind me instead of in the box. I'm dribbling out in defence, setting myself up. Here comes my teammate to smash me and the ball out of the way.

I'm at a point where this game just isn't fun unless you play with people you know.

I've recently made a (nother) alt account, starting from the lowest ranks. Looking at my stats I'm 44-6 w/l, and it really does help with your confidence. Plus you can try stuff out, in ranked play, and it's more risk free. 

As it happens I just got it up to challenger II for everything except 1v1. Add it if you like and I can switch to it when I'm on (or I might already be on it anyway) and we'll get some decent very winnable matchmaking, I would have thought. 

It's jizzlobber__

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Not sure if they're back on. I put Fifa on because I was desperate to play something. I'll be back on later if I can keep my eyes open.

What time do you go beddy byes? 

If I am at all it'll more than likely be about 9pm GMT on my jizzlobber__ account, playing better on that at the moment than I have at any time since RL was released. 

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

@StefanAVFC you're right about the game being horrible playing with unknown people. I had a horrible time with it earlier.

I'm only playing with people I know from now on.

Gonna be on tonight?

Â