Rocket League

hogso

You know those sessions where you seem to be paired game after game with complete idiots? Had the complete opposite yesterday, won 6 games on the spin in solo standard and standard. One of which was the most insane game I think I've ever played, our team was 1-3, then 4-3, then 4-4 into OT which lasted 10 minutes, before we finally got a winner.

Legitimately love this game ;)

2 hours ago, hogso said:

You know those sessions where you seem to be paired game after game with complete idiots? Had the complete opposite yesterday, won 6 games on the spin in solo standard and standard. One of which was the most insane game I think I've ever played, our team was 1-3, then 4-3, then 4-4 into OT which lasted 10 minutes, before we finally got a winner.

Legitimately love this game ;)

I had a 4-5 minute overtime period yesterday thanks to my teammate who wouldn't go past the half way line. Was bloody tense.

I've had some really good games lately.  Some great teammates, and some turkeys.

Started to get >1000 points a little more regularly too (about 1 in 10 games).  So that's good.

I find it hard to hit the ball as you pass it with the ball cam though, and I still can't use the fixed cam.  I end up going round in a tight circle or missing if I'm trying to edge it.

• Like 1

Â