AndyClarke

Very tempted to sell Benteke, a value of £18.5m and my squad is looking a bit threadbare going into my first friendly, I could sell him and buy a first team!

If it wasn't for the fact he's probably going to be the best player I ever have at Villa, I'd sell him in an instant.

EDIT: Will it be easier to sell Given on the next database update Andy? It currently seems just as impossible as last years, and he recently said he wants to leave in January, so...

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

No idea, in fairness I think Given will be difficult to shift in real life as the summer showed. The game doesn't 'think' like Given does in real life so he probably won't reach a point of getting his huge wages and then decide he wants to play some football as the real Given has perhaps done.

Don't worry, young Jack will be a big player for you in years to come ;)

There was no way to retire the number 19 for one season, the decision was taken at SI to retire it completely. This is due to the fact that of the 2 options, (don't retire it, retire it forever) this was the better way to do it as this is the release for this season.

It will be available again in FM2015.

There seem to be new player animations, am I right? Keepers make different kinds of saves which is nice.

Beta has a few bugs - defensive errors (players standing still for no reason), weird free-kicks given, blatant fouls not given (it looks clumsy) to be expected for a beta.

Are you happy with his attributes?

No issues at all, looks good. :)

i'm unsure about fm14 tbh. I just started fm13 again with villa and used LFC marshalls last update so all tranfers,promtions,relegations and manegerial changes are done.

Benteke is unstoppable on my game, 15 goals in 11 games.

BOOM

Â