Manchester United

BOF

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

i agree with that, would add that he (or the club) seem to have a scattergun approach to transfers which really isnt working, sign big name players who are available with no real purpose or knowledge on how they will fit in to what he is trying to do, sanchez being the prime example, they haven't got a clue what to do with him but he put a massive tick in the "we're still a big club competing" box

he's spent the best part of £450m on that squad, pep has spent £540m, they do not look £90m apart, it looks like utd would have to spend that £450m again to get to where city are

Pep has spent a lot but he's spent it with a clear plan. He knew the areas he needed to improve and spent a lot of money to do it.

As others have said, United's purchases seem to lack any sort of plan.

• Like 2

Just saw a quote from Mourinho saying "I would have quit any other job by now" ... someone just put him out of his misery. I'd be so fed up with him if I was a Man Utd fan. He's sooooooooooooo dull and boring now. Any spark he once had is well and truly gone. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Just saw a quote from Mourinho saying "I would have quit any other job by now" ... someone just put him out of his misery. I'd be so fed up with him if I was a Man Utd fan. He's sooooooooooooo dull and boring now. Any spark he once had is well and truly gone. 

Has he ever actually quit another job though?  Seems to me he sabotages the team until the point where he gets sacked and a huge pay off.

He is a man who doesn't enjoy football anymore, I am not sure he even enjoys life anymore. You know that kid you were mates with, life and soul of the party, up for a laugh, gets married, lose contact and see him 10 years later and he's a shell of a man, spirit broken and given up on life. That's Jose since the RM job.

Someone just put a bullet in his head and save him.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

... someone just put him out of his misery.

On no, please don't do that. I'm thoroughly enjoying the misery he and they are enduring and want his corrosive influence damaging the bastards for as long as possible. :clap:

Â