Manchester United

BOF

Rumours going round that Zaha bedded Moyes' daughter and hence he's been dropped, no idea how true but hope it is :D

She obviously doesn't look like her father then.

This is Lauren Moyes712be62b5529d9e6dc47b3723737e939.jpg

Cant blame zaha if true.

Looks like Moyes' wife was shagging the milk man.

I'd shag her if she was my cousin, never mind the boss' daughter, get stuck in there lad.

'Villaguy' would give you a big pat on your back for that one.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 3

Will say it again. Ferguson chose exactly the right time to get out.

You're not the first to say this, but I don't agree at all.

They won the league at a canter last year and haven't lost any important players since, save a couple of peripheral figures. To say Fergie got out because he could see this coming (I assume that's what you mean) would be unjust. He left when he left because he could see a squad rebuild on the horizon, the kind of thing that he's overseen many a time over the past 26 years and the kind of thing that shouldn't be beyond the capabilities of another good manager. There wouldn't be any point in him embarking on another squad rebuild only to have to hand over the reigns 12 months later. You can't pin this on Fergie, United's current plight only serves to show how incredible a manager he was, and how average a manager Moyes currently is.

All very fair and excellent points.

What I would say in defence of my point is that ultimately Ferguson's main ambition over the last few seasons was to win the CL.

It is my opinion that without a major rebuild of Man U midfield and defence Ferguson knew he wasn't going to achieve that especially with the quality of other teams in the competition and indeed trying to compete for those few players who would bring Man U to a level where they could be considered as good enough to challenge for that trophy again.

There is no doubt that particularly in defence and midfield Man U are in decline even with recent purchases by Ferguson in those areas and therefore I feel he chose exactly the right time to get out.

Yeah, but you make it sound cynical when you cite that as the main reason.  Let's not forget that Fergie is almost 72. He is a very rich man and managing Manchester United is a 24/7 kind of a deal. The guy probably wanted to enjoy life for a few years while he is still capable. 

He's hardly been up to much when he has played to be honest.

I thought he's been quite good when played in position. Problem is Rooney occupies that space currently and noone is going to replace Wayne Rooney, so when Kagawa plays he gets shifted out left, where is is utterly useless.

Good point, so the question is, is he better than Wayne Rooney? The answer is clearly no.

Â