Manchester United

BOF

Take 2, now I've got the right thread (rather than following all the ManU talk in the WBA thread >.<  )...

In other news, the Observer today had an article in reference to an interview with Eric Steele's (the goalkeeping coach who left after Moyes' appointment) - in it he claims De Gea is/was a "poor trainer" - lacking motivation to come to afternoon sessions, or to do any gym work in order to bulk up.  He mentioned he had to take to spanish lessons be De Gea was "too lazy" to attend English classes.  

Also he eats too many tacos according to Steele.  The article didn't suggest if this was a euphemism or not.

You can't win anything with old men.

cn4WALN.jpg;)

Where's John Terry?

Can someone explain me source of this "John Terry with various winning teams" meme?

He was sent off in the semi final of the champions league against Barcelona but he still turned up at the final in full kit (including shin pads!) and then lifted the cup at the end like he'd played and won the match. 

People now photoshop him getting in on the act during other wins that he took no part in.

• Like 1

You can't win anything with old men.

cn4WALN.jpg;)

Where's John Terry?

Can someone explain me source of this "John Terry with various winning teams" meme?

He was sent off in the semi final of the champions league against Barcelona but he still turned up at the final in full kit (including shin pads!) and then lifted the cup at the end like he'd played and won the match. 

And them, despite the pisstaking, did exactly the same thing the next year in the Europa League.

Then the week after for the end of season lap of appreciation...

Edited by Davkaus

watchign last week he has too many players at club that arent United standard Young, Buttner, Anderson, Smalling(looked awful in last 18 months after a positive start) and on current form Rio, a few others as well.

United need a clearout and a rebuilding job and fresh legs

Looking at the league right now, it's like when you play Football Manager and see a top team in the bottom half. You think 'This game is so unrealistic, they'd never be there in the league'.

:D

• Like 3

Hate to say this but I hope that Spurs and Liverpool do well and they finish 6th. No cups so miss out on Europe

Would it be a surprise? Can you say their squad is better than 'pool and Spurs? Nope.

Hate to say this but I hope that Spurs and Liverpool do well and they finish 6th. No cups so miss out on Europe

Would it be a surprise? Can you say their squad is better than 'pool and Spurs? Nope.

Agreed. It really hits home when Anderson is starting a game for them, it's not like they have a lot of injuries. He is awful.

I reckon if they kept sliding down the table Moyes would be more likely to quit rather than get fired.

He just seems to the guy to know when he's out of his depth and walk.

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

I reckon if they kept sliding down the table Moyes would be more likely to quit rather than get fired.

He just seems to the guy to know when he's out of his depth and walk.

6yr contract. Can't see him walking mate.

he was once among the brightest young talents in the world and best player in under 17 world cup. shows it never always works out for teh great hopes

he is only 25 :o around so long you would think he was 30

He's the worst United signing in my lifetime I reckon. £18m on someone who's really only made a handful of decent performances.

Â