Match thread

roonst83

It does worry that we are still terrible at defending. We also need a attacking midfielder that can unlock a defence. Seem to be struggling at the moment.

I'm normally a defender of AVTV and Jack but today has been truley embarrassing for a Premier League club.

I normally find Jack humorous but he is no radio commentator.

At one point he said in a single sentence,

El Ahmadi doing well there, Wycombe charging forward, Guzan plays it long.

Clear as mud!

Jack celebrates the HT whistle like a last minute winner, he nearly burst my eardrums there.

Quickly followed by the conference call ending. I hope he remembers to dial back in after his pie.

I'm normally a defender of AVTV and Jack but today has been truley embarrassing for a Premier League club.

Clear as mud!

You must have missed when Jack told us they are playing with 3 footballs today.

So annoying at how easy it would be for them to stream games nowadays, for cheap too.

im not sure it would be cheap. You're going to have to pay for servers that can take that amount of traffic.

Clear as mud!

You must have missed when Jack told us they are playing with 3 footballs today.

It's just irritating that he's employed when he's absolutely crap. Someone else said half of us could do a better job, remember the Sky Fanzone stuff, those were fans and more capable than this guy. I also can't decided whether he's deliberately doing a rubbish Alan Patridge or it's his actual voice...

Meh I'm being harsh... But hey, I wanted to watch the game today. Or at least have some clue about what's going on besides just a random cheer from the fans when a goal goes in...

So annoying at how easy it would be for them to stream games nowadays, for cheap too.

im not sure it would be cheap. You're going to have to pay for servers that can take that amount of traffic.

But if its the difference between no stream at all and a mediocre one, they could easily stream via a publicly available service like Ustream etc.

Especially when they're charging for it.

Perform's Customer Services were very quick to respond to an email, so that's good I guess.

What did they say?

Thank you for your email.

Please accept our apologies for the issues you are currently experiencing.

We can confirm that our technical teams are working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

Best regards

Ruth

Customer Services

Any st holder having trouble watching? Logged in yesterday and today saying need to pay, but new st pack hasn't arrived yet

Not that it'd help anyways, cos it isn't working for anyone, but;

I've had no issues logging in at all. I renewed a few days before the dead line, didn't have to put a new code in for AVTV or anything, it's just worked like normal.

Thanks, I've just emailed them.. It's frustrating as the same happened last pre season..

Won't be long now until we hear that familiar sound...

BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP

CONNECTED.

BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP

TELEPHONE CALL.

And there it is :D

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

Perform's Customer Services were very quick to respond to an email, so that's good I guess.

What did they say?

Thank you for your email.

Please accept our apologies for the issues you are currently experiencing.

We can confirm that our technical teams are working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

Best regards

Ruth

Customer Services

Yep same response here

I wrote on the text feed 'Any chance you can ask Jack to describe the game a bit more? I'm not really interested in the golf'. It obviously wasn't posted on the text feed, but maybe he's passed that on to Jack

(I felt mean sending it, but he needs to be told!)

Â