Match thread

roonst83

I question whether the other games will work to be honest.

I reckon they will, Villa don't want to lose more subscriptions. Will you regret getting your fiver back when we're all watching the other games? ;)

If they sort it out I'd gladly sign back up to see the games.

Woodward just said 'they will try to address the streaming issue' for the Luton game. Trying to address the issue isn't really good enough, bunch of amateurs! :D

• Like 1

Is Captain Jack narcoleptic? Keeps having looooong silences.

He must be having to do something else whilst commentating. The times he seems to forget single words... "Now an....... *silence* ermm........ throw-in". He must be doing something else at the same time.

He's on his **** twitter, that's what he's doing I bet

I've got to the point now where I'm just trying to see whether I can get a daft comment posted on the text feed.

I've just seen one. They put one of someone saying Jack is doing a sterling job... O.o

"Looking to pick up the crumbs from the table"

:wacko:

Fine save Guzan? Wasn't he subbed? Isn't Steer in goal?

:crylaugh:

Edited by hogso

Someone posted 'Weimann's broken his leg according to people on twitter', Dan then replied 'I doubt it, I've just seen him walking down the tunnel, he appeared to be holding his ribs'.

Someone posted 'Weimann's broken his leg according to people on twitter', Dan then replied 'I doubt it, I've just seen him walking down the tunnel, he appeared to be holding his ribs'.

I bet Woodward thinks he'll get a ribbing about that...oh wait

BBQ or Chinese?

• Like 1

Oh, good, we'll get an e-mail next week explaining why we can't watch the game today. Sweet. Free home kit will more than make up for it for me.

And whether it not they will provide video coverage next week. But don't worry guys we will still have audio commentary from Jack's phone!

Dan AVFC: Sylla looking an absolute beast.

Jack hasn't said a word about him?

Edited by samjp26

Â