Match thread

roonst83

I think what annoys me most isn't the fact that the stream isn't working but the audio commentary is atrocious. Jack just goes off on one talking about stuff that isn't relevant. Try describing to us what is happening. The guy should remember we don't have visuals and rely on his audio to tell the whole story of what's going on...

And long stretches of dead silence.

• Like 1

At the ground.

First was unlucky, not Guzans fault. It deflected off Clark and over Guzan. The deflection wrong footed him.

2nd was Clark being utterly shit per usual. Really shit performance from him.

Don't worry Dan say's we can watch the highlights later as there is no problem from there end, if that's the case they can show the hole game surely.

no that means there is something wrong with their provider who handles the live stream coverage for avtv, aka perform or whatever they are called. It simply means there is nothing wrong with their equipment

Why do we need video when we have Jack's perfect picture painting commentary? I mean what more do you need than "ball hit forward like the trajectory of a Lee Westwood 4 iron". The fact that he didn't mention which team or player shouldn't matter. I'm just happy to know it's tea at Lords. ;)

At the ground.

First was unlucky, not Guzans fault. It deflected off Clark and over Guzan. The deflection wrong footed him.

2nd was Clark being utterly shit per usual. Really shit performance from him.

Can you get your'e phone out out and find a way to stream to us. Be better than anything AVTV could serve up.  :P

I think one of us should volunteer to go along and actually commentate the game. Jack can pipe up occasionally with the odd pun or golf update, but I think all of us could do a better job of actually describing what is happening at the match.

Jack's promised to keep me 'in the loop' and guaranteed me highlights. I feel special but they should drop the last two letters from AVTV.

Listening to Captain Jack apologizing for 90 minutes

Fiver well spent :D

You should have a ST instead! :P

Â