Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Harborne High Street

Why have they decided to open yet another Coffee shop? Surely it is the Coffee capital of Birmingham competition must be fierce

How many?

Coffee shops seem to be always packed... the four in Sutton are always rammed.

If your country has defeated another country in war, I believe you can pronounce their names however you see fit.

Isn't that a bit discriminatory towards the Italians ?

Why else do you think it was called Leghorn?

Ever or only last time around? :)

I'd say last time round would take priority but with multiple wars between two countries, the one with the most overall victories wins.

Aggregate over two legs, or if the US is involved, best-of-seven are the only way to go.

Conor that is one thing that absolutely drives me mental. And it is not limited to LOST or RTE. Sky Atlantic still do it with the likes of Friday Night Lights. I'M ABOUT TO WATCH THE **** PROGRAMME. WHY ON EARTH WOULD I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IN IT. Why are all TV channels so **** oblivious to the fact that they are spoiling their own programmes?

American TV hasn't used continuity announcers in decades. That said, you do have program summaries in the Info field on most digital TV providers. Mad Men's are always entertainingly vague (as are, to be fair, the teasers for next week's episodes). The summary for the season 6 finale was something like "Don makes a decision".

Season 5, as told by the "next week on..." teasers

Organising this bloody VTXI thing. Everyone keeps dropping out and I'm massively out of pocket because of it.

I'm sorry dude! I solemnly swear I will be at one at the first opportunity. Working shifts sucks sometimes though.

Edited by Ingram85

Organising this bloody VTXI thing. Everyone keeps dropping out and I'm massively out of pocket because of it.

I'm sorry dude! I solemnly swear I will be at one at the first opportunity. Working shifts ducks sometimes though.

Na man, you're fine. You gave me plenty of notice. I'm more annoyed that I'll probably be about 20 quid down.

Â