Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

98% of women comedians.

*100%

I don't know why but women comedians just make me cringe. They're awful.

The modern crop are terrible. Although the Iranian lass raises a smile once in a while. Women comedians tend to become self depreciating and it grates on me.

There's no women comedian great at the observational stuff at the moment.

98% of women comedians.

*100%

The modern crop are terrible. Although the Iranian lass raises a smile once in a while. Women comedians tend to become self depreciating and it grates on me.

Shes crap, all of her jokes are based on her being Iranian

98% of women comedians.

*100%

Shes crap, all of her jokes are based on her being Iranian

This. As I sadi in another thread, if you said to her "Do a set without mentioning being iranian" she'd probably speak for about 2 minutes about being a woman, and then have literally no more material.

She's shit, people only like her because she's nicer to look at than Jo Brand and Victoria Wood

Gina Yashire is the most annoying comedian I have ever known. Every single joke either starts with "I grew up in Nigeria yeah...." or "my mum is Nigerian..."

I disagree about Shappi Khorsandi though. Yes, alot of her jokes are about being Iranian, but she does have a bit more variation.

Best female comedian around by far is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E25ebRjx8w0.

The opposition on FM constantly getting away with blatant offsides efore you're are ruled incorrectly offside as well. :angry:
Just like real life, then. My Villa side just got outplayed by Everton at VP, we went 1-0 up (Downing) with a late counterattack, but we couldn't hold on and conceded a 92nd minute equaliser in a comedy goalmouth scramble. Like I say, realistic.

Teamtalk: Disappointing.

I just lost 2-1 to Recreativo as Brescia in a friendly, ref was an utter muppet, wouldn't book any of their players, even when ine of them chopped in two footed and forced my new right winger off after 30 minutes and he's now out for 3 months. :x

Sloop John B. Actually, that's not fair, I like The Beach Boys and Pet Sounds is clearly one of the finest albums in the history of recorded music, but seriously, does every **** football chant in the country have to be a variation on the chorus to Sloop John B at the moment?

I disagree about Shappi Khorsandi though. Yes, alot of her jokes are about being Iranian, but she does have a bit more variation.
Yes, the other half of her jokes are about her ex husband.

[edit]dwunk typing[/edit]

Â