Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Cyclists. Just **** off.

:cheers:

:cheers: :cheers:

Great point. I see no problem withb them cycling on the pavement. They go a bit faster than pedestrians but nowhere near as fast as vehicles on the open road. So why THE **** let them bike along it!?

Cyclists. Just **** off.

Great point. I see no problem withb them cycling on the pavement. They go a bit faster than pedestrians but nowhere near as fast as vehicles on the open road. So why THE **** let them bike along it!?

Hello? :shock: :?

a. It's illegal to cycle on pavements

b. Cyclists can easily get to a speed of 25mph + - I wouldn't fancy someone doing that speed coming at me when I'm out walking on a pavement!

c. Cyclists aren't the problem IMO - it's sh*t drivers who can't drive past them that are my big bug-bear.

d. some vehicles on the open road barely get past 30 anyway!

e. I think people who take their road test should be forced to prove they can overtake a cyclist before being allowed to pass their test!!

I see no problem withb them cycling on the pavement.

and what do you propose for roads without pavements or cycle lanes?

(I'm guessing you might come back here with "ban cyclists" or something)?

Cyclists. Just **** off.

Great point. I see no problem with them cycling on the pavement. They go a bit faster than pedestrians but nowhere near as fast as vehicles on the open road. So why THE **** let them bike along it!?

Hello? :shock: :?

a. It's illegal to cycle on pavements

b. Cyclists can easily get to a speed of 25mph + - I wouldn't fancy someone doing that speed coming at me when I'm out walking on a pavement!

c. Cyclists aren't the problem IMO - it's sh*t drivers who can't drive past them that are my big bug-bear.

d. some vehicles on the open road barely get past 30 anyway!

e. I think people who take their road test should be forced to prove they can overtake a cyclist before being allowed to pass their test!!

It shouldn't piss me off, because some of the time I am the cyclist. Not very often but I do ride my bioke to and from places sometimes.

Maybe I should have been specific to bad/inconsiderate cyclists.

If there's a cyclist cycling close to the pavement, or using cycle paths then, despite it still being slightly irritiating, it's fine. I have no problem with that.

It's the cocks who don't know what they're doing or don't care that they're in the way. There was a guy this morning on lode lane from Sheldon to Solihull and he was basically cycling in the middle of the road. It was busy so there were very few gaps in oncoming traffic to pass him, and its uphill so the traffic, due to being stuck behind this bellend, was down to about 5mph.

Ban cyclists.

;)

Its only on the open road cyclists annoy me. In town fair enough. Although they are dicks when it comes to traffic lights.

Its out on the open road and country lanes, its an absolute nuisance having to navigate around the cyclist.

There was a guy this morning on lode lane from Sheldon to Solihull and he was basically cycling in the middle of the road. It was busy so there were very few gaps in oncoming traffic to pass him, and its uphill so the traffic, due to being stuck behind this bellend, was down to about 5mph.

To be fair - this point was discussed on the BBC Breakfast this morning. Apparently the Highway Code instructs that you should leave 4 foot (I think) between yourself (as a cyclist) and any parked cars. If that's the case and you're cycling past parked cars - you're pretty much always going to be going down the middle of the road.

If the above it true - it should be the Highway Code that p's you off rather than those following it ;)

There was a guy this morning on lode lane from Sheldon to Solihull and he was basically cycling in the middle of the road. It was busy so there were very few gaps in oncoming traffic to pass him, and its uphill so the traffic, due to being stuck behind this bellend, was down to about 5mph.

To be fair - this point was discussed on the BBC Breakfast this morning. Apparently the Highway Code instructs that you should leave 4 foot (I think) between yourself (as a cyclist) and any parked cars. If that's the case and you're cycling past parked cars - you're pretty much always going to be going down the middle of the road.

If the above it true - it should be the Highway Code that p's you off rather than those following it ;)

Yeh, that does piss me off!

But this was on Lode Lane, no parked cars to be seen, just the curb.

the bloke on bbc1 who is campaigning to have tshirts with stuff like future footballers wife on it banned, padded bras and thongs for 8 year olds yes but **** hell mate

also a bunch of mother united or some bollocks trying to de-sexualise x factor etc now im not a mother so i might be missing a trick here but when i was a kid if your mom caught watching something a bit mature for you she either turned it off or talked to you about it (or sometimes even clipped you round the ear :winkold: ) she didnt go bitching to the bbc

Arsenal fans. Scenario - your reserve side has been given an utter thrashing by 9 goals. So what do you do? Lie low? Oh ho heavens no. Mouthy little shits.

Ban cyclists.

;)

Its only on the open road cyclists annoy me. In town fair enough. Although they are dicks when it comes to traffic lights.

Its out on the open road and country lanes, its an absolute nuisance having to navigate around the cyclist.

There bastards, give em an inch and they take 2.5 metres. The roads in Holland are totally rubbish beyond belief. They have cycle lanes everywhere and they still get in the way, they think it funny to ride 3 wide in a cycle lane so 2 of them stick into the road and make the traffic stop.

All of them on the phone, no lights, jumping lights or texting and everyone cries when one of them goes under a bus. Try sticking to the rules as I do and we will all get on eh ?

Sometimes driving rain and horrific ice is good in the rush hour.

They always want more space, more time and more protection but deserve nothing.

When I was in Amsterdam the roads were genuinely scary. because there's so many bikes and Trams, that don't make any noise, you just find yourself being driven at from all angles, and because there's no noise it's hard to keep aware of all of them.

Â