Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Liam Gallagher doing a Knebworth 22 live album, was inevitable, I think its his 4th live album in 2 years, no problem I'll buy it, I went to buy it and saw the "Vinyl collectors bundle" for £75

Same album, 3 different colours, get the **** out of it with that shit

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Liam Gallagher doing a Knebworth 22 live album, was inevitable, I think its his 4th live album in 2 years, no problem I'll buy it, I went to buy it and saw the "Vinyl collectors bundle" for £75

People really need to stop buying this horseshit product.

Make every album in black and only black (black records are better anyway)

Gatefold sleeves can get in the sea too.Such a waste of cardboard (and shelf space)

One sleeve per release

No marketed rereleases until at least a tenth anniversary of release

If you absolutely must release a shite live album you must have released at least 5 previous studio albums and feature tracks that are from all of them.

Stop making every release 180g, there really is no need, most people can’t tell the difference as their hifi (or their ears) aren't good enough and most music doesn’t require it, leave that to the jazz / classical crowd. I have absolutely loads of 45 year old wafer thin frisbees that all play perfectly and my hifi isn’t shit either (my hearing is but only in a certain range)

Oh yeah and ban either of the Gallagher brothers from ever releasing anything ever again ;) 

• Like 1

I had to go to an Orange Lodge to repair a freephone on my way home

An Orange Lodge… in early June… just after schools have finished…

For those that haven’t twigged, it’s peak marching season and the bands usually have school kids in, the band were practising

i never want to hear a f***ing penny whistle again

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, bickster said:

People really need to stop buying this horseshit product.

Make every album in black and only black (black records are better anyway)

Gatefold sleeves can get in the sea too.Such a waste of cardboard (and shelf space)

One sleeve per release

No marketed rereleases until at least a tenth anniversary of release

If you absolutely must release a shite live album you must have released at least 5 previous studio albums and feature tracks that are from all of them.

Stop making every release 180g, there really is no need, most people can’t tell the difference as their hifi (or their ears) aren't good enough and most music doesn’t require it, leave that to the jazz / classical crowd. I have absolutely loads of 45 year old wafer thin frisbees that all play perfectly and my hifi isn’t shit either (my hearing is but only in a certain range)

Oh yeah and ban either of the Gallagher brothers from ever releasing anything ever again ;) 

You nearly got a like but I ain't having that last comment

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

A couple of months back there was a 1hr cut down show of the concert. It wasn’t particularly great tbh. I was a bit disappointed not to go in person but after watching that I remember just how flat and weak his band are musically. 

I might get a trial version from online at some point me hearties. 

On the Gallagher brothers it’s funny how it’s gone full circle. Initially Noel had a load of success and Liam was in the gutter and Noel wouldn’t talk about him or Oasis at all.

Now Liam has had a good couple of years as a solo artist and out sold Noel. Noel is using Liam and the talk of getting Oasis back together to promote his new album. He’s done the same “Liam needs to make the call if he’s serious” interview about 6 different times this past fortnight. 

• Like 1

Â