Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

We need a new religion thread, or to revive an old one.

Waste of time, it's been done to death on here and no matter how many times you tell people the answer they keep on coming back with more bolox and fiction. There are a lot of poeple on this planet who 100 % belieive the world is about 6000 years old. There is no forum, medication or chemical cosh that can help them.

Tell people the answer? Whats the answer? It could be argued no one knows the answer. In the same way people say prove it I could say disprove it.

Do you believe that nothing can be proven? How about mathematical proofs?

Waste of time, it's been done to death on here and no matter how many times you tell people the answer they keep on coming back with more bolox and fiction. There are a lot of poeple on this planet who 100 % belieive the world is about 6000 years old. There is no forum, medication or chemical cosh that can help them.

Tell people the answer? Whats the answer? It could be argued no one knows the answer. In the same way people say prove it I could say disprove it.

Do you believe that nothing can be proven? How about mathematical proofs?

I never said that. :?

Oh great, looks like we're got ourselves a teapot believer here.

The earth, water, human brain.

The earth, water, human brain.

What about them?

Erm, nope. No you couldn't. That's the funny the funny thing about the whole subject. I don't need to prove anything. SOmeone somewhere must have told you that this God bolox is made up at some point.

See what I mean about the religion thread, it's a real simple question with a real simple answer just made difficult by difficult people who are looking for something.

The fact that all three team leaders on my floor aren't in, nor is the Operations Manager, but the workplace isn't anymore relaxed. If this was school, someone would have been climbing through a ceiling tile, whilst someone else was mooning out the window.

This. This pisses me off.

You know why I hate religion?

because it ruins threads on VillaTalk!

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

See new thread.

And if I catch you posting in it I'll be having a word with your priest.

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.

You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.

No one told you when to run,

you missed the starting gun.

So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking

Racing around to come up behind you again.

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.

Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

The time is gone, the song is over,

Thought I'd something more to say.

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.

You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.

No one told you when to run

you missed the starting gun.

Well that made me feel cheery! :cry:

Â