Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I think it was meant to be a harmless joke yet steeped in racial and cultural stereotyping :winkold:

harold_and_kumar_police_sketch.jpg

Harold and Kumar, for those who don't get the reference.

Today's English lesson. If you are from Germany and someone says you are from Germany, that is not and will never be racist. This applies to all parts of the world. Emoticon or not. Thank you for listening :) Racism is comple-hee-tely different.

Today's English lesson. If you are from Germany and someone says you are from Germany, that is not and will never be racist. This applies to all parts of the world. Emoticon or not. Thank you for listening :) Racism is comple-hee-tely different.

Yay! I get the BOF man in my corner! :hooray:

stuff all you smelly foreigners! STAY OUT OF MY COUNTRY!

I jest, I jest. You're all welcome :D

The fact that Chelsea-Benfica is on right now, and I couldn't care less. There was a day when I'd be rearranging my schedule in order to watch as much of it as possible.

The Champion's League is a total **** bore

The fact that Chelsea-Benfica is on right now, and I couldn't care less. There was a day when I'd be rearranging my schedule in order to watch as much of it as possible.

Yup i feel the same way. I used to love watching mid-week football, I just cant be arsed at the minute. I feel the same way about the Premier League too, if the game is not entertaining in the first 15minutes I will just turn it off.

I think when Villa are doing terrible I just lose love for the game.

When someone brings cakes into the office, for a birthday or they're leaving or whatever, and people who don't know the person, or even anyone in the office, just comes and takes some cakes.

How **** rude is that? I mean I know they're there for everyone, but at least ask or say something.

I don't mind if the person who's brought them in goes round the office and tells people there are cakes, including people they don't know, and THEN they come and take them.

And similarly I don't mind if someone who doesn't know the cake bringer comes over, asks who's are the cakes and gives a token "happy birthday" and takes one.

But it annoys me when someone walks through our bit of the office on their way somewhere else and just says "ooohh cakes" takes one, and walks off.

It's rude.

Happens in my office too mate, people I've never seen in my life just passing through and pile in. Not cool. Slightly better are those that will ask what the occasion is and say happy birthday or congratulations but still a bit off in my view.

Obligatory post that, with the exception of the creme eggs, US Cadbury is made by Hershey.

And you can tell straight away . I got excited when I saw a Cadbury's Caramel bar in a Jax CVS . As soon as I tasted it I said that's not Cadbury.

I did a pros and cons list on America/England recently and one thing I neglected to mention is England has far superior chocolate bars .

The wife would say the same.

True story.

:clap: Another convert :mrgreen:

Meh, it's still got me hooked. Bayern vs Madrid and Barca vs Chelsea semi finals have my mouth watering at the prospect.

Maybe I'm not old and cynical enough yet :D

Happens in my office too mate, people I've never seen in my life just passing through and pile in. Not cool. Slightly better are those that will ask what the occasion is and say happy birthday or congratulations but still a bit off in my view.

Yep. The latter is still cheeky, imo (I wouldn't do it unless the person who brought the cakes specifically offered them) but it's acceptable.

But there are so many people who just take one as they walk past.

There's a meeting room right behind my desk which a lot of people book and use. it's like a general purchasing meeting room so when people from other parts of the business have a meeting with buyers, it usuually happens in there.

Outside the door of it is a long table which is where the cakes always get put.

So regularly there will be people coming in who have probably never even been in the building before but they still take a cake without so much as a question as to where they've come from.

Why should that piss you off? More time for other things! :lol:

Other than that, yes Villa doing shit does make me look interest in football as well. Not that it's a particularly bad thing as I mentioned.

We run weekly backups of all our data, which is obviously quite sensible. However, the person in charge of starting the backup process didnt do so early enough, so now i'm waiting past my finishing time for them to finish.

Annoyed.

Â