Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

women in mens clothing areas - **** OFF - do I go looking for clothes for my wife? Really pisses me off.

Same for me but in reverse - Men in women's clothes shops/areas - especially around the underwear section - it embarrasses me - maybe I'm old fashioned though!

women in mens clothing areas - **** OFF - do I go looking for clothes for my wife? Really pisses me off.

Same for me but in reverse - Men in women's clothes shops/areas - especially around the underwear section - it embarrasses me - maybe I'm old fashioned though!

It embarrasses you? Imagine how the men that get dragged into those sections feel.

oops, sorry for swearing, I don't normally :oops:

It embarrasses you? Imagine how the men that get dragged into those sections feel.

father%2Bted%2Bunderwear.jpg

Doesn't bother me in the slightest and to be honest I don't see why either sex should be bothered about being in the other section or seeing the other sex in their section.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest and to be honest I don't see why either sex should be bothered about being in the other section or seeing the other sex in their section.

Indeed. I have often bought my other half "sexy" underwear. Sometimes online, sometimes from the shop. Nothing remotely embarrassing about it, IMO.

It doesn't "piss me off" for that matter either, seeing women in the men's section or vice versa (although I guess that makes it quite an apt entry into this thread!)

The only problem with getting dragged into La Senza is; it's difficult to look anywhere without casting your eyes across a picture of a scantily clad lady on one of their advertisment boards, and thus incurring the wrath of your better half for being a 'pervert'.

They should give us pictures of fighter pilots to look at if they dont want us to be pervy, or put SSN on in the corner.

Indeed. I have often bought my other half "sexy" underwear. Sometimes online, sometimes from the shop. Nothing remotely embarrassing about it, IMO.

It doesn't "piss me off" for that matter either, seeing women in the men's section or vice versa (although I guess that makes it quite an apt entry into this thread!)

Plus, a lot of blokes (particularly prevalent among older blokes) simply don't buy their own clothes. The missus takes it upon herself (and he lets her) to dress him cuz "he doesn't have a clue how to do it himself". So I'd say it's much more common to see a woman in the men's section than the other way around.

I find if you wear a bra on yer head people look the other way anyway.

There used to be a Sloggi ad, consisting of a dozen or so ladies in G strings from behind on a billboard right outside the entrance to the Northbound Blackwall Tunnel.

IIRC it was there about 3 days and the number of accidents trebled.

When Triumph ran their billboard campaign with Louise *wibble* I nearly developed neck problems walking through the shopping centre.

Ahh, we didnt get the benefit of that in Bristol.

Just a number of marketing ploys centred around women mounting themselves on combine harvesters.

I don't mind going in them to buy something, it's when you get left there whilst the other half goes to get measured up or something where you have to stand around trying your best to not look like a pervert despite not being able to look anywhere without being confronted by breasts.

Buying something is easy, you, being male, know exactly what you want, so you go in there with purpose and get what you want quickly and efficiently in a way that no one can doubt your motives, when you're waiting around though you're just loitering in a corner trying.

I've been in La Senza with a ladyfriend once, she picked up a bra and I, unwisely, said 'looks bit too big for you don't you think?'.

The phrase silent treatment doesn't do the following few hours justice.

Did you not read penguin's publication of "My first girlfriend"?

(Sorry :lol: )

I don't mind going in them to buy something, it's when you get left there whilst the other half goes to get measured up or something where you have to stand around trying your best to not look like a pervert despite not being able to look anywhere without being confronted by breasts.

Buying something is easy, you, being male, know exactly what you want, so you go in there with purpose and get what you want quickly and efficiently in a way that no one can doubt your motives, when you're waiting around though you're just loitering in a corner trying.

Ah yes, measuring or trying things on. Always stand as close to whatever booth is there. And don't wear a trenchcoat or suck a lolly, believe me.

Â