Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

little old ladies in Nissan Micra's that drive at 20mph for a mile, you eventually give them a little toot of the horn to say 'hello! speed it up my lovely' and you get ignored, so a mile further on you give a slightly firmer beep and she sticks two fingers up in the mirror!

I go mental and shout a rude word just as someone walks around the corner. What do they see? Bloke in a big car swearing at granny in a micra.

I wanted to jump out and explain the whole back story, but thought that might not look sane.

wrinkly old cow

I'm just very thin, and seem to grow up rather than out.

work out/lift weights FTW Andrew.

I used to be pretty thin due to my metablic rate when I was younger, so used to work out (ie pump iron) from the age of about 15 onwards.

Eventually my metabliic rate calmed down in my late 20s/early 30s.

Now I retain weight normally. I'm nigh on 6 foot 2 also. But now weigh 13.5 stone.

I've been thinking about doing something along those lines. When I left school I was very light, but only about 5 foot 8. Now I'm half a foot taller with not that much weight added on.

I'm 5'7 and weigh 9.5st, same weight I was when I left school :P

I'm just very thin, and seem to grow up rather than out.

Are you sure you have innards? Are you hollow?

I'm dead inside, that may be it. :lol:

half of one percent. Bloody hell BBC if inflation or interest rates have gone up/down just say by half a percent, we all know what you mean Not interest rates have gone up by half of one percent. You dont say interest rates are now at four and half of one percent

half of one percent. Bloody hell BBC if inflation or interest rates have gone up/down just say by half a percent, we all know what you mean Not interest rates have gone up by half of one percent. You dont say interest rates are now at four and half of one percent
I suppose they are technically right, in that "a percent" is not a noun - it's one per cent, i.e. one in a hundred.

It was a tough choice to make, there were so many lines to choose from. It'll be Dr. Liz Asher next (not for months, mind) so I'll allow you some input. I've narrowed it down to one of the following:

-"One moment while I cross-fertilize the data..."

-"You're a woman?" "Yes, I hope that's not a problem."

-"Funny; that cat just told me to leave."

-"Where's this flipping chicken?!"

-"...I'm a big girl now. In a years time I'll be a woman"

-"It was unprofessional and girlish, it won't happen again."

-"You're a woman?" "Yes, I hope that's not a problem."

Definitely.

Although without doubt Dean Learner has the best lines. And a lot of them.

Â