Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

It's half way between hell and Beirut.

Strictly no suits or shoes .

Drinks on offer include Lager, other lagers and there's usually some free charlie on the bog floor. (which doesn't lock, have a seat... or bog roll, so you'd better drop a log prior to your visit)

Most importantly though , absolutely NO NOSES or there WILL be sporadic violence.

Lock-Ins depend on whether the punters want one or not. The gaffer has no say on this matter.

Male to female ratio is usually 20-1 , but they do have moody sattelite ,and show all Villa games.

Tattoos and a criminal record/football banning order are a requirement, and will be checked upon entry .

I bet you've got some CS Gas though...

No but ive been in a pub whilst someone let it off, and they expose you to it during basic training and annual refesher training during the military. It's nasty stuff.

I know full well you do! I've got a good mate who's ex-infantry, he's got some cracking stories. One or two involving CS gas.

I'm sure AWOL and Villadude have a few to tell themselves. The British public wouldn't catch their breath if they heard what went on at the taxpayers expense , but luckily most of it stays behind doors, especially when the zeitgeist is currently very much pro-military . (Help for heroes etc)

It wasn't too long ago when a Corporal shagging a Captain warranted a four page pull out in the tabloids.

I've heard some priceless tales. Including his time in Belize. :) ex-infantry are absolutely brilliant drinking partners.

**** tired. Just got back from an exam and have to go over everything for the one tomorrow morning. A nice cup o' tea is in order I think.

Snap. Probable last ever exam for me tomorrow.

I have 3 in a row, then two more then I'm done! :hooray:

Then I can retire to 3 months of gardening, PS3, walking the dogs, getting copiously drunk, a holiday or two and the gym until the real work starts.

Yesterday I was on the bus and I overheard some girls talking

"My parent's friends have a boat on the river Thames" - she pronounced it 'Fames'

The river Fames, I ask you?!

I'm just very thin, and seem to grow up rather than out.

work out/lift weights FTW Andrew.

I used to be pretty thin due to my metablic rate when I was younger, so used to work out (ie pump iron) from the age of about 15 onwards.

Eventually my metabliic rate calmed down in my late 20s/early 30s.

Now I retain weight normally. I'm nigh on 6 foot 2 also. But now weigh 13.5 stone.

You are very light TUS!

I'm 6'3" and I'm 14 and a half stone.

Although 2 months ago I was 16 and a half stone, so maybe I'll catch you up sooner or later

I'm just very thin, and seem to grow up rather than out.

work out/lift weights FTW Andrew.

I used to be pretty thin due to my metablic rate when I was younger, so used to work out (ie pump iron) from the age of about 15 onwards.

Eventually my metabliic rate calmed down in my late 20s/early 30s.

Now I retain weight normally. I'm nigh on 6 foot 2 also. But now weigh 13.5 stone.

I've been thinking about doing something along those lines. When I left school I was very light, but only about 5 foot 8. Now I'm half a foot taller with not that much weight added on.

Recruitment agencies.

The way they completely twist your words, leaving you in an interview infront of someone trying to explain how you're experienced with Visual Basic, when infact you've never used the damn thing.

Â