Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People that make tea in the cup. There's a reason we have teapots.

Yeah they come with the class system :P

(Made) In a cup for one cup, in a pot for many cups. Seemples!

Well I don't know anyone under 65 who owns a teapot and I also only make tea for one. (Mostly). Growing up my whole extended family were "bag in a mug" brewers as were all the family's of my friends and neighbours. I don't think I have ever seen anyone use a teapot in my entire life . For me they genuinely are for "well to do" people and those who grew up in wartime Britain.

Might have been mentioned previously..

People on the treadmill walking at high speed on an incline who have to hold on to the top of the treadmill for dear life. Also people walking at a snails pace who are on there for 45minutes not even breaking a sweat. You can do that shit outside for free. Stop hogging the machines.

Well I don't know anyone under 65 who owns a teapot and I also only make tea for one. (Mostly). Growing up my whole extended family were "bag in a mug" brewers as were all the family's of my friends and neighbours. I don't think I have ever seen anyone use a teapot in my entire life . For me they genuinely are for "well to do" people and those who grew up in wartime Britain.

We've done this one before. I'm 100% with TheDon.

Admittedly I'm only eight years short of 65, but I ALWAYS make tea in a teapot, enough for two cups in case I want a second. And yes, I can taste the difference - my missus sometimes makes it in a cup, and I can tell.

The annoying thing is that she admits that she makes shit tea and that I make nice tea - but when I tell her how to do it (using a pot), she scoffs and says that can't be right.

Women.

Admittedly I'm only eight years short of 65, but I ALWAYS make tea in a teapot, enough for two cups in case I want a second. And yes, I can taste the difference - my missus sometimes makes it in a cup, and I can tell.

The annoying thing is that she admits that she makes shit tea and that I make nice tea - but when I tell her how to do it (using a pot), she scoffs and says that can't be right.

Women.

Teapots may be amazing and there's a good chance I'd love whatever came out of them . My point is that apart the one on Pauline Fowlers table, I've never been exposed to them !

I'm not against them in any shape or form and I'm not pro-teabag either. It's just that's what I'm used to .

I think the closest I've ever come to a a teapot is one of these

partnerstove020.jpg

Women.

Add me to the list of those with a teapot.

Women.

I'm less than half your age so it's not just an age thing. I'm sadly not in the higher classes either.

My parents made tea in a pot, I could always taste the difference when someone made it in a cup, so I make it in a pot. Always good to be able to get a refill as well without having to brew another cup.

Also I can't stand tea with the milk put in last. It's milk first, always. You can taste that it turns the milk when you put it in last, exposing it to high temperature does something to it that gives it a weird taste. You put it in first so the milk is gradually warmed.

I only use a teapot for making tea for many. If I'm on my own I would never use one.. In fact i don't even own one currently (my mate vomited in and then smashed my old one, the clearing in the woods)

Â