Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Booking a group holiday, its such a chore, the destination is sorted its just deciding on the right hotel!

Same, everyone is at Uni so I'm in charge.

Got the flights and location, just need people to commit to it.

Gym bunny pairs that hog one machine for 30 minutes+, swapping with each other whilst they rest so nobody else can get a go. Damn it you ****, as a chunkster I get priority! :x

Gym bunny pairs that hog one machine for 30 minutes+, swapping with each other whilst they rest so nobody else can get a go. Damn it you ****, as a chunkster I get priority! :x

This would piss me off which is why I am very very glad I don't work out at a regular public gym. My job has a garage gym attached to it....and I do all my running outside anyway. Bump them off the machine! :twisted:

PMSL.....not the fact it's a "lmao, pmsl" type comment but isn't myself one word? surely it should be PML?

The problem is that it'd be confusing as to whether someone found your comments amusing, or were talking about their quite rare viral disease, which would be no laughing matter. It'd have disastrous consequences.

There's this female acquaintance of mine, born in the same year as me and we were classmates about 7 or 8 years back, she's typing on facebook about how overjoyed she is about going to Berkeley to study.

:evil:

And I have to enter the military in May. Sexism :?

Â