Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My particular bugbear is people who say "Can I get"

And anyone who says "like" around 100 times in each sentence

I pretty much end every sentence with "like" or "do you know what I mean", sometimes both. Quite common over here though.

On my drive home from work, I drive past a house with a van that has the Wolves badge on it. It's some self-employed dingle who's business has the tag line 'No job to big or small' on the van.

Every day I drive past and think of shouting out the window that he's missing an 'o'.

In the last week or two, he's now had that tag line written on a car that is occasionally parked outside his house too. Plonker.

He could just be prejudiced and only do jobs for medium-sized people. I'd report him to the police just in case. My friend started up a business called 'XYZ car valeting' but with his initials instead of XYZ. It irritated me that he didn't capitalise 'car valeting'. He said he didn't give a shit.

• Like 2

Going back to discount sofas, I got a 3 seater and 2 seater in chocolate leather from Argos for about £400. This was 8 years ago and still in great nick. Albeit, I have never sat on the 2 seater so its like new. 

Going back on topic - work! I'm breathing out of my arse busy and other people are fannying around with nothing to do. rocket polishers. 

Going back to discount sofas, I got a 3 seater and 2 seater in chocolate leather from Argos for about £400. This was 8 years ago and still in great nick. Albeit, I have never sat on the 2 seater so its like new. 

Going back on topic - work! I'm breathing out of my arse busy and other people are fannying around with nothing to do. rocket polishers. 

I just read this like you were rapping, and it kind of worked

• Like 1

Graham Taylor and politicians regularly start a sentence after being asked a question with something like "let me just say this" or "I'd just like to say" . You were asked the question, you had the space to talk, say what you want. Don't start a sentence insinuating you're trying to get a word in edgeways. Leaves me shouting at the radio.

• Like 1

Habitual liars, working on someone's house today and over the course of 7 hours he told me

He once found 3,000 roman coins buried in a farmers field

His stepdad played bass in Fleetwood mac

He lived and worked in Spain for last 10 years - this particular lie was proven to be bullshit when his wife told us later he worked in a aquarium when she met him (7 years ago)

His dog is a special breed of spaniel, with only a dozen or so in England.

Mental.

shes won, shes got her new sofa from DFS and it will be with us in a month when we move into our new house. been down there today stripping wall paper, really pisses me off and i had the day off work to go down there.

shes won, shes got her new sofa from DFS and it will be with us in a month when we move into our new house. been down there today stripping wall paper, really pisses me off and i had the day off work to go down there.

On the plus side you get a free house from the council  ;)

Do autocorrect fails fit in here?

Sent a message to a girl from work saying that her sister sounds like she is a pain in the arse. I actually sent a message saying that her sister has passion in the arse.

She's not replied.

• Like 2

I've told this one before but when I went to the zoo someone asked me how it was and I replied ' yeah its good the rapists are awesome' it should have said 'yeah its good the Tapiers are awesome'

the most worrying thing is they replied with something along the lines of 'why doesn't that shock me'

I've told this one before but when I went to the zoo someone asked me how it was and I replied ' yeah its good the rapists are awesome' it should have said 'yeah its good the Tapiers are awesome'

the most worrying thing is they replied with something along the lines of 'why doesn't that shock me'

Tapirs... rapist... do you habitually speak in anagrams? Or should I say, ask a rag man penis?
  • Like 2

Tapirs... rapist... do you habitually speak in anagrams? Or should I say, ask a rag man penis?

Tapirs thats the badger

I typed that out on my laptop so I can't even blame auto correct, but yeah I typed it correctly at the time

and I know that a Tapir is not a badger by the way

Â