Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Aaah. I loved that turntable thing they had, they used to go on it and it would rotate them into the correct shed.

I've a good mind to find some of this old stuff now.

A lack of respect for the legend that is Richard O'Brien. You know who you are.

Pure legend from the Oldskool days !!!

He's up there with the likes of Neil Buchanan , Michelle Gayle , Gladiator "Wolf" and the "swing your pants". song in the legendary stakes . I struggle to recall a minor celeb from the past who ISN'T a legend to be honest. Those years were legendary for producing legends , looking back .

Richard O'Brien was a real "man's man" who is long overdue a Knighthood. (Hopefully he will receive the gong under a shower of golden tickets)

The term "Legend" is used too cheaply these days but this fella was epic.

One of THE truly great humans to have lived.

A lack of respect for the legend that is Richard O'Brien. You know who you are.

Pure legend from the Oldskool days !!!

He's up there with the likes of Neil Buchanan , Michelle Gayle , Gladiator "Wolf" and the "swing your pants". song in the legendary stakes . I struggle to recall a minor celeb from the past who ISN'T a legend to be honest. Those years were legendary for producing legends , looking back .

Richard O'Brien was a real "man's man" who is long overdue a Knighthood. (Hopefully he will receive the gong under a shower of golden tickets)

The term "Legend" is used too cheaply these days but this fella was epic.

One of THE truly great humans to have lived.

I can't be the only person who had to read that twice... :lol:

Neil Buchanan what a legend!

Art Attack ftw!

Try it yourself!

He made a mint off of Art Attack. Set up the prod. company then sold it during the boom for something ridonkulous.

I have a 6 month old son and have to endure "Mister Maker". He isn't fit to sharpen Neil Buchanen's pencil.

We were spoilt back in the day as we also had Tony Hart (RIP) and Rolf Harris.

Art Attack ftw!

Try it yourself!

He made a mint off of Art Attack. Set up the prod. company then sold it during the boom for something ridonkulous.

I have a 6 month old son and have to endure "Mister Maker". He isn't fit to sharpen Neil Buchanen's pencil.

Am I such a heathen to suggest Smart? In the Mark Speight days of course...

Art Attack ftw!

Try it yourself!

Am I such a heathen to suggest Smart? In the Mark Speight days of course...

Good shout :thumb: Even 'Bitsa' had people that knew how to make and draw stuff.

Piping hot food.

Also burning your mouth on said piping hot food, because your too impatient/hungry to let it cool down.

Couldn't agree more.

My mom always serves food piping hot.

I don't actually know how she does it. When I cook for myself I eat the food as soon as I've cooked it, but it's never that hot.

But there's ntohing more annoying than my mom serving SUnday dinner, it looks amazing, and then i have to sit there for 5 minutes staring at it whilst it cools down because it's hotter than the Sun.

Â