Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I don't have an issue with kids loving it, I understand that (my nieces and nephew do), it is bright, there are annoying but catchy songs, it has this princess thing about it and the snowman who looks like Roy Hodgson, yeah I get it.

But adults singing the songs, it's **** ridiculous. Yes I hate the songs, it just feels even worse to have, I think, around 20 people singing about letting it go or building a **** snowman whilst on a boat. Aaaarrrghggghhhhh leave me alone!

P.S, I love some Disney/other animated films too. Cars, Wall-E, The Incredibles, the classics, even The Princess and the Frog!!! 

But I cannot stand Frozen.

Edited by DK82

I don't trust any adult (without kids) that still watches Disney films.

You're telling me you don't like COOL RUNNINGS or FLUBBER!?

Checkmate, I think you'll agree.

Does " The Prestige" count as a Disney film  .. all be it released under their adult brand name (Buena Vista)

Never seen Cool Runnings or Flubber. Never will.

Cool runnings is an historical and accurate account of a true event ... in exactly the same way U-571 was

its a decent Sunday afternoon veg out film though

People who park too close to you in the car park leaving you no room to get back into your car. Doesn't help that my car seems to have the longest doors ever made, making more room essential! I was like a contortionist getting back into the drivers seat

People who park too close to you in the car park leaving you no room to get back into your car. Doesn't help that my car seems to have the longest doors ever made, making more room essential! I was like a contortionist getting back into the drivers seat

2 door car by any chance?

serves you right

get some kids in the back (best they're yours or you have permission), then you'll have to swap to 4 shorter doors

serves you right

get some kids in the back (best they're yours or you have permission), then you'll have to swap to 4 shorter doors

Yeah, 3 series coupe

I think you are right, either that or lamborghini style doors!

serves you right

Yeah, 3 series coupe

I think you are right, either that or lamborghini style doors!

Yeah mine's the same, 3 door cars have longer doors.

Add intothat being 6 foot 3 and 15 stone and you have a tricky situation in tight car parks!

Â