Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The fact I sweat more than Petrov in a sauna.

I sweat a lot too. It's not fun. It's definitely not pretty. But I do live in Florida sooooo I feel like the heat is a good excuse.

The fact I can't swim. This pisses me off for two reasons. 1. Its useful to be able to swim. 2. The fact when I reveal this to people they say "omg really?" "Why not?"

The fact I can't swim. This pisses me off for two reasons. 1. Its useful to be able to swim. 2. The fact when I reveal this to people they say "omg really?" "Why not?"
omg really? Why not?

What I dont get is that its basic science with riding a bike. The momentum carries you. So when people go slowly and wobble and then fall aren't doing it right. If you go full pelt at first then you realise that falling off isnt an option unless you go into a tree.

This all makes sense in my head.

I'm surprised that it's possible to get through the school system without learning to swim.

It's probably not possible to go through the curriculum without lessons, but that doesn't mean they will have succeeded. In the same way many people go through school and don't know calculus. I came out the other end of school over here with about 6 words of Irish :lol:

I'm surprised that it's possible to get through the school system without learning to swim. Is this another victim of cuts/curriculum "reform"?

Is it not also a bit of a parental fail?

Â