Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Tony it must be a southern thing but I don't think I have ever seen or heard a bloke call a song beautiful :-)

Edit: Dave adds some bloke talk back to the topic :-)

Edited by drat01

Tony it must be a southern thing but I don't think I have ever seen or heard a bloke call a song beautiful :-)

Edit: Dave adds some bloke talk back to the topic :-)

You have to read it as oddball from Kelly's heroes and then it's ok :)

But it's Lennon man , real love and beautiful boy are just beautiful songs

The audience has a large number of planted stooges that ask questions some on the panel have helped to form.

To suggest, as the programme does, that the panel does not know what is coming, is a tad stretching the truth.

Question Time. The audience annoy me more then the Politicians. They never reflect the views of the average man on the street. Usually a mixture of toffy nosed students or barking mad lefties.

That's because it's being broadcast from Middlesbrough tonight. Middlesbrough is as far from the average man on the street as you can get! 

I was at a house party the weekend with Hungarians, Polish, French, Spanish and a Korean lad. All of them can't get over how many immigrants are in this country. Ironic but true.

FWW the Hungarians there were wonderful and warm, the Polish, as are most I've met, seem very weird, the spanish and korean lad were both decent. The french lad was an arrogant shit.

Question Time. The audience annoy me more then the Politicians. They never reflect the views of the average man on the street. Usually a mixture of toffy nosed students or barking mad lefties.

Cheers, Nige. :)

If only we all agreed with Melanie Phillips.

I was at a house party the weekend with Hungarians, Polish, French, Spanish and a Korean lad. All of them can't get over how many immigrants are in this country. Ironic but true.

FWW the Hungarians there were wonderful and warm, the Polish, as are most I've met, seem very weird, the spanish and korean lad were both decent. The french lad was an arrogant shit.

What was the brit like?

• Like 2

Don't know why the people of Middlesbrough are so upset about immigration. Who would want to move to Middlesbrough anyway? They should welcome them.

Wasn't there some study that showed the areas most against immigration are the ones with the least immigration ? Edited by tonyh29

What was the brit like?
Chucking plastic chairs around in a foreign piazza.
  • Like 2

Well I take comfort in the fact that most of the general public would agree with Phillips. Edited by donnie

What was the brit like?

The Brit was a gent and a scholar.

Well I take comfort in the fact that most of the general public would agree with Phillips.
Not seen QT tonight but I just looked her up on the interweb

I'd say anyone that agrees with her is barking ducking mad

• Like 4

Â