Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Managed two pages of the "Take Over" thread. *sigh* Doomed I tells ya!  

ADHD?   :-)

Unfortunately not. I found myself reading too much, and losing the will to live. Gave up and returned to the relative samity of Off Topic

• Like 1

Why did Lerner have to release his statement today?! Why not tomorrow or Wednesday?

I've got an exam tomorrow and I'm currently spending time, that I should be using to revise, reading On Topic and thinking about who will be the next owner, and then further procrastinating by complaining about my procrastination.

God damn it Randy, if I fail my exams the blame is at your door!

Why did Lerner have to release his statement today?! Why not tomorrow or Wednesday?

I've got an exam tomorrow and I'm currently spending time, that I should be using to revise, reading On Topic and thinking about who will be the next owner, and then further procrastinating by complaining about my procrastination.

God damn it Randy, if I fail my exams the blame is at your door!

Lerner out (but not till MessiWillSignForVilla has finished his exams)!

• Like 1

I think it's the old adverts with the dancing silhouettes that annoyed me now I think of them everytime I see white earphones. An irrational hatred I guess.

White earphones.

They scream, "Mug me, I have an iPhone."

Surely it's more a deterrent?

I use white headphones with my rubbish tesco mp3 player. Can't wait to see the look on the muggers face when they realise...

• Like 2

White earphones.

They scream, "Mug me, I have an iPhone."

Surely it's more a deterrent?

I use white headphones with my rubbish tesco mp3 player. Can't wait to see the look on the muggers face when they realise...

Get yourself one of these bad boys to use them with:

$T2eC16R,!yME9s5qHBPLBR)g1NUM,w~~60_35.J

I was on here the other week moaning about a party political broadcast, and I'm here to do the same today.

This time it was the offerings of the English Democrats. It was a shit video with a shit folk rock song preaching about how great England is sung by a guy with a ridiculously strong cockney accent interspersed with some clearings in the woods in a field with placards repeating the same shit over and over again. 

Things like:

"England says no to Sharia law."

"England says no to mass immigration."

"English jobs for English workers."

"I'm English. Not British. Not European."

**** off you bunch of bellends. Aside from having a stupid message, your broadcast is absolutely shit and cringe-worthy.

Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 3

Â