Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Great start to the day.

Missus has a job interview today. She was gone when I woke up but you could tell she'd been there, her wardrobe emptied over the bedroom floor, make up on the carpet and straighteners left on.

Walking to the bus stop and my bus goes flying past, seconds before I get there. Makes me 15 minutes late for work.

Getting off the bus, only then do I realise I must have been sitting on a wet seat. My jeans and pants are soaked and it stinks. It's not water. (I promise this isn't a poor excuse for pissing myself).

Put the kettle on at work, came back in a few minutes to make my cuppa only to find someone has unplugged the kettle to plug the toaster in. Something small like that wouldn't usually bother me, but the mood I was in they were nearly wearing the toaster as a hat.

Rant done, feel better now, if not slightly damp.

Oh and my team leader just told me to get off the internet.

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Like 3

Garth **** Brooks. 

I once met Garth Crooks in South Africa before the WC there. Can't say I warmed to him but found it very funny watching him squirm when the FIFA chappie kept calling him Garth Brooks

(Note: Didn't realise that was his middle name - cruel parents I would say)

If only someone on here was a teacher and could comment.

No chance of that. They're so overworked there's no chance one would have the time to chat nonsense on a forum like this.

• Like 1

My missus is a teacher and phase leader and on the management team.

The government are treating them like shit, just like the firefighters.

Now, back to phunnay pics...;)

• Like 1

Not an issue for me. I know what I'm going into so I have nothing to strike about. I think it's more the people that had a pension plan laid out for them when the came into the profession and now it's being changed and they stand to lose a fair chunk of money. AFAIK anyway.

My missus is a teacher and phase leader and on the management team.

The government are treating them like shit, just like the firefighters.

won't somebody think of the poor tube workers

think_of_the_children_186.jpg

Not an issue for me. I know what I'm going into so I have nothing to strike about. I think it's more the people that had a pension plan laid out for them when the came into the profession and now it's being changed and they stand to lose a fair chunk of money. AFAIK anyway.

so do I if Ed brings back the 50p tax rate but you don't see me striking :D

That's a tad different though.

Rich cockney bastard ;)

That's a tad different though.

no it isn't , it's just I'm not irresponsible and harming the future of those poor innocent  children

• Like 1

I'm not sold about 50p tax rate either. There is roughly £120 billion disappearing thanks to tax avoidance. I think that is a more worthy cause than jacking up taxes for the middle classes, who seem to get squeezed more and more while the very rich make off with silly amounts.

And while the very rich do that, people who work hard for a living are having their futures pulled from under their feet. I think it is only fair that said workers can strike, even if it costs little johhny a few days in school, or big johnny an inconvenient ride on a bus.

• Like 2

Â