Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

the dumbing down of dual carriage ways

the 449 is a joke in both directions out of kiddy (I understand why they did what they've done on the penn road, but if someone wants to do 100mph in a Scooby doo and hit a wall then I don't see how changing it to one lane stops that) now I see they've reduced the speed limit on the hagley road

Having a drink with one of my mates, I told him that I wanted a quiet night with just a few cans and he bought round this Hungarian stuff called onnycom or something like that (it's a bit like jagermeister) well we have had a few cans and drank the bottle of that and now he is fast asleep.

I wouldn't mind but now I feel like getting a **** bottle of jagermeister in and I didn't want to have a big drink tonight, I'm gunna finish the cans off and if he is still asleep on the settee then I'll leave him there and go and get myself a bottle.

Well me mate fell asleep to the album that he put on and when he was snoring his ugly **** head off I put my music on and after 1/2 hour of that he woke up and told me that my music was sending him to sleep, how the **** that works I don't know, anyways I pretty much frog marched him up the road and he got some chips and I got a bottle of jagermeister he looked like he was waking up a little bit....he is currently snoring his **** head off again

At least I can play what I want and drink all his beer, what a result

The fact that cheese and onion walkers are always blue. I always pick them up thinking they're salt and vinegar. Nightmare
That is the whole idea , well it was back when they made the switch ( was smiths rather than walkers ) Cheese and Onion used to sell poorly and salt and vinegar was way more popular They swapped the colour over and people started buying cheese and Onion by mistake and found they liked it It's Walkers 2nd biggest selling flavour behind Ready Salted but from time to time takes top spot Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Having a drink with one of my mates, I told him that I wanted a quiet night with just a few cans and he bought round this Hungarian stuff called onnycom or something like that (it's a bit like jagermeister) well we have had a few cans and drank the bottle of that and now he is fast asleep.

I wouldn't mind but now I feel like getting a **** bottle of jagermeister in and I didn't want to have a big drink tonight, I'm gunna finish the cans off and if he is still asleep on the settee then I'll leave him there and go and get myself a bottle.

Unicom :)

Â