Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Yep, I agree. Those people get unfriended or ignored on my FB. Meaning mine is now the perfect blend of stuff I'm actually interested in.

You must love my pics of curry and big tits

Funnily enough I don't think I see your updates...

That's certainly not deliberate! (I'd tell you if it was)

Some ponce at the gym told me that the sound of the weights hitting the floor as I was deadlifting was 'breaking his concentration'. I swiftly told him to '**** off', he then went to the counter and found someone to complain to, however they didn't approach me. 

It does anger me that people like this go to gyms, he is the typical sort of clearing in the woods you find in your typical London gym, I guess I should have known this before joining 'Soho (LOL) Gyms'. 

Depends how you're dropping them, to be honest.

I'm assuming you're just letting the weight drop quickly but still "controlling it" on the way down?

There are some people who just release the weights at the top of their lift and let them fall to the ground. Or even throw them to the ground. In that case, I'm on board with people being annoyed.

(we'd better be quiet, people tend to get annoyed when we talk about the gym...)

There's a thread for Gym stuff thank you very much. Anyway, one thing that's annoying me at the moment is not being able to find anything on the tele I can really enjoy, anyone watching a good TV show?

• Like 2

There's a thread for Gym stuff thank you very much. Anyway, one thing that's annoying me at the moment is not being able to find anything on the tele I can really enjoy, anyone watching a good TV show?

Nothing cheers me up like a good TV show.

• Like 1

This is my first day off of my new four-day week regime - and I HAVE to go in for a meeting at 4.00 pm, that they absolutely can't manage without me.  :rant:

This is my first day off of my new four-day week regime - and I HAVE to go in for a meeting at 4.00 pm, that they absolutely can't manage without me.  :rant:

What art thou doing on here?

Surely you should be out and enjoying your day off! (Untill 4:00pm anyway)

Builders still working on the roof, so I'm hanging around making them cups of tea and making sure they don't do anything too crazy. 

Anyway, what could be more enjoyable than VT?  :)

Builders still working on the roof, so I'm hanging around making them cups of tea and making sure they don't do anything too crazy. 

Anyway, what could be more enjoyable than VT?  :)

As much as I love VillaTalk (and I do), I tend to associate it with being at work, so pretty much anything!

As much as I love VillaTalk (and I do), I tend to associate it with being at work, so pretty much anything!

You're never going to catch Lolley's, let alone Robathan's, posting record with an attitude like that. Prolific messageboard posting requires an amazing degree of commitment.

• Like 1

I'm concerned that with your impending retirement you will disappear from here into real life.

That is a risk, certainly. 

The missus is more of a problem than my bosses when it comes to finding stuff for me to do.

Some ponce at the gym told me that the sound of the weights hitting the floor as I was deadlifting was 'breaking his concentration'. I swiftly told him to '**** off', he then went to the counter and found someone to complain to, however they didn't approach me.

It does anger me that people like this go to gyms, he is the typical sort of clearing in the woods you find in your typical London gym, I guess I should have known this before joining 'Soho (LOL) Gyms'.

Whilst Soho gyms are not exclusively for gay guys, they are well known as gay gyms.

Just saying.

Â